Old 09-18-2015, 08:55 AM   #1
1986 34.5' Airstream 345
Cleveland , Ohio
1986 Airstream 345 35 - California

Title: 1986 Airstream 345 35 - California
I just posted a new ad on Airstream Classifieds.

1986 Airstream 345 Classic with complete mechanical inspection and fresh mechanical updates completed this month. Ready to go see the USA! We bought this Airstream to take on my cross country trip to see Yellowstone and Glacier National Parks and our plans have changed. We have spend significant money to make the Airstream reliable and easy to travel and have addressed the following areas:

Driveline: All new complete Banks Stainless exhaust (headers back), house/starter batteries, batter isolator, alternator, brakes, wheel bearings, fuel pump, wiper blades, exterior lighting, new generator carburetor, tag axel bearings and brakes, brake controller, have been inspected and replaced as needed to ensure reliability. Tires are @ 3 years old and have great tread.

Interior: Interior is clean and in good shape. All interior lighting works. Remote Spot works. Carpet and blinds could use cleaning or replaced. I had planned on replacing flooring with synthetic wood flooring upon my return. I am told that the roof A/C units and appliances all work and refrigerator has been replaced, however I have not personally inspected them.

Exterior: The coach is almost 30 years old. It has some clear flaking on roof area and (2) creases in body. (1) 12" at the driver rear quarter, and (1) 8" just above driver side from wheel. I have planned to have the exterior buffed out on my way home and was hoping they would be able to rub out those areas to minimize the creases. The rest of the coach is in good condition.

The coach is currently located in Santa Rita, California.
Price is $27,500.
If you are a serious buyer with cash in hand and ready to purchase, I can arrange for you to talk with mechanic and go over the coach and the work he has performed.
Trades considered for a clean low mileage Ford Excursion diesel 4X4 tuck or similar.
I can arrange for coach to be delivered for $2.00/mile.
Please call (216) 346-3009 to discuss.
Thank you for your interest!
You can contact us by filling in the form on the right hand column of the ad listing:
AirstreamOH is offline   Reply With Quote