Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Airstream Forums > Airstream Community Forums > Airstream Classifieds
Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 01-07-2015, 04:56 PM   #1

1985 34' Sovereign
Carbondale , Colorado
1985 Airstream Sovereign 34 - Colorado

Title: 1985 Airstream Sovereign 34 - Colorado
I just posted a new ad on Airstream Classifieds.

Body and interior are in great shape. There is a small dent behind propane tanks as seen in photos. All systems (Electrical, heating/furnace, stove, refrigerator, lighting, waste water) are functional and work great. The water pump works and water flows a little bit out of the faucets, no leaks. But water pressure is low. Not sure why. I've looked at all the components(pipes, tanks, faucets) and they are intact and clean. Probably an easy fix, but it's beyond my ability. It is also missing the back right window in the bedroom area due to a tree branch hitting the window while backing it up (see photos). No body damage occurred as result, just broke the window. I got a quote on the window. It's around 900 hundred dollars for a window from airstream, probably cheaper from a third party. I have lowered the price as a result. Even with the broken window, 10,000 is a steal for an airstream like this.

New energy saving LED lights (stainless steel fixtures) have been installed since last photos were taken. That has tripled battery life when not hooked to power. Wood cabinetry has been stained darker, stainless steel range wall was added behind oven (easier to clean grease and stains off), black shelves were added behind dinner table next to entrance, and the fold out table in front of black couch in photo was removed.

Comes with brand new composting toilet, which is a $1000 upgrade. I still have the original toilet if you wanted to reinstall that one and hook it up to the black water system.

It has served my wife and I well, but we could use the money for a new car right now, so sadly we will part with it. It's big enough to serve as a small home if you wanted to, but small enough to fit in any camping spot as well. Call for more details and if interested. Feel free to come and take a look.
You can contact us by filling in the form on the right hand column of the ad listing:

http://www.airstreamclassifieds.com/...n-34-colorado/
KevinC5280 is offline   Reply With Quote