Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Airstream Forums > Airstream Community Forums > Airstream Classifieds
Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 12-20-2015, 09:49 AM   #1
Airstream Driver

1994 30' Excella
1992 35' Airstream 350
Austin , Texas
1984 Airstream Limited 31 - Texas

Title: 1984 Airstream Limited 31 - Texas
I just posted a new ad on Airstream Classifieds.

Beautiful 1984 Airstream Limited with rare rear corner windows! It is 31' and in real good condition.
It is the center bath Model with rear twins.
The clear coat was redone in the late 90's and is almost perfect on the sides with a little discoloration on the endcaps.
I redid the wood decal in a beautiful burgundy for a fresh, sharp look
The 4 awnings are perfect and in like new condition (other than a little discoloration)
The floor is solid real plywood.
The 110v-12V Converter is a new 3 stage Intelli Power PD-9200 60 AMP with remote charge wizard and the 2 batteries are new.
The entry door Lock is a new $300.- original equipment bargman lock.
The refrigerator, gas and electric is about 3 years old and works perfectly.
It has a microwave/convection oven in excellent condition.
The water heater and furnace work as intended.
The AC is a heavy duty Carrier AC that keeps the entire trailer cold, even in the hottest summer month.
The tires and wheel bearings are new (300 miles, incl a new spare), the brakes are in excellent condition. All four wheels have Centramatic wheel balancers installed
I installed a new Reese weight distribution system with sway control. I will provide a brand new Reese receiver and 2 5/16 ball and help you mount it for your tow vehicles needs!!
Please not the lat image of the underbelly, which is in perfect condition.
You could take this beautiful trailer to the next level by installing lower rock guards in the front.
This trailer is ready to go camping today!
This is my own personal trailer and I am only selling it because I have an Airstream Motorhome to restore.
I can deliver in the greater Austin Area or for a fee in central Texas.
$18750.- cash at bank for title transfer (blue Texas title in my name)
no trade, no escrow, no transfer agents
You can contact us by filling in the form on the right hand column of the ad listing:

http://www.airstreamclassifieds.com/...ited-31-texas/
PeterH-350LE is offline   Reply With Quote