Old 10-16-2016, 09:30 PM   #1

1984 34' International
South Woodslee , Ontario
1984 Airstream International 34 - Ontario

Title: 1984 Airstream International 34 - Ontario
I just posted a new ad on Airstream Classifieds.

Just reduced to $19,000. I had this trailer appraised market value price a few years ago from Can Am in Ontario. I believe I'm asking a fair price.
Triple axle, dinet and front pull-out couch, microwave, zip dee awning and matching zip dee tire covers, stone shields, oak cupboards, large closet with 2 other smaller, 3 piece bath, rear bedroom twins converted to double bed with under bed storage, 2 furnaces, air conditioner, good shape.
Reason for selling: no longer have husband to haul around, therefore purchased a 23 foot Safari. :)
You can contact us by filling in the form on the right hand column of the ad listing:

http://www.airstreamclassifieds.com/...-34-ontario-2/

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off