Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Airstream Forums > Airstream Community Forums > Airstream Classifieds
Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 02-14-2018, 05:29 PM   #1
1 Rivet Member

1986 32.5' Airstream 325
Redwood City , California
1984 Airstream 345 35 - California

Title: 1984 Airstream 345 35 - California
I just posted a new ad on Airstream Classifieds.

Rare - Extremely Well Maintained, Fully optioned 35ft Classic Airstream Class A - As Good as it Gets!
Due to a change in job and personal circumstances, I am forced to sell my beautiful and unique Airstream 345 Classic Motorhome. Not many were ever made and fewer still survive and possibly none as well maintained, equipped or taken care of. This motorhome was the crème de la crème in 1985 and retailed for $125,000. The list of options and upgrades includes the following:
Factory Options:
• Individually lighted vanity/ dresser in bedroom
• Sleeps up to six
• Microwave / Convection Oven
• 3 burner range and full gas oven
• Separate Ice Maker in built in bar cabinet
• Front and Rear Roof Top Air conditioners with heat strips
• Winegard Rooftop Directional Antenna
• Rooftop Rotating Spotlight
• Retracting Stairs
• Rear View Camera
• 5 Zip Dee Awnings for Full Sun Protection
• Fold Out Front Sofa
• Filtered Drinking Water Dispenser
• Factory Trash Compactor
• Factory Central Vacuum
• Cedar Closets
• Storage galore
• Automatic Self Leveling Hydraulic Jacks
• Alcoa Aluminum Wheels
• Separate Electronic Tag Axle Braking System
• Tow Hitch
• CB Radio
• Original Howard Miller clock
• I Have All Original Manuals
Upgrades under my ownership:
• New Crate GMC 454 Motor installed - currently has less than 2,000 miles (receipts for over $10,000) with new radiator
• Onan Generator with 107 hours
• Pergo Wood Laminate Flooring throughout
• New Day-Night Shades Throughout
• All Interior Re-Upholstered in Ultra Leather
• Updated Separate Ice Maker in bar cabinet
• Fridge / Freezer Updated
• 2 updated furnaces
• Flat Screen TV with remote
• LED Lights throughout
• Front and Rear Suspension Air Bags Replaced
• All Hydraulics Replaced an Updated
• New Digital Full-color hard-wired HD Rear View camera
• Rear A/C on Separate Circuit - Directly wired to 110 so that both front and back can operate simultaneously
• Showerhead updated
• Instant Hot Water Dispenser
• Updated Sink Faucet
• New 10-gallon water heater
• New Coach batteries October 2017
• Blaupunkt High-End Stereo System with built-in GPS
• HELLA Driving Lights
This coach is in overall fantastic shape and would be the ultimate Burning Man rig. All updates have been tastefully done so as not to detract from the original aesthetics. Everything works as it should. The outer skin does have some clear coat peeling but is otherwise perfect. There are no dents or dings in the skin. The right rear bumper is slightly damaged as I backed into a post in the middle of a torrential storm a couple of years ago and the fiberglass banana wrap is slightly damaged. I do have a set of brand-new front and rear fiberglass banana wraps in the original shipping boxes - these were the last two that Airstream Supply had and are no longer available and will go with the coach. Additionally, I have a new factory replacement faux wood grain strip that goes around the coach in case it ever needs to be replaced. The A/C 30 amp line and fresh water hose are both on internal reels making hook-up a dream. Have replaced valves for both the grey water and black water storage so that there are no leaks. Ample storage around and set up to use internal and/or external propane tank. Also, have brand new extra Bargman replacement deadbolt for the front door ...just in case (impossible to find). As I said everything works. I would not hesitate to drive this coach across the country - I did!
Am selling for a fraction of what I have in it as I spared no expense in upgrading and maintaining thinking I would own it forever........but nothing is.
The Airstream is parked in Redwood City, CA - zip code 94063 and can be seen by appointment. I am currently working in Boston but a local friend has keys and would be able to arrange for personal viewing and also assist with pick up for shipping if needed. Happy answer questions and as mentioned have documentation for all work on the coach.
Asking $42,000but open to reasonable offers
You can contact us by filling in the form on the right hand column of the ad listing:

http://www.airstreamclassifieds.com/...-california-3/
genomicdoc is offline   Reply With Quote