Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Airstream Forums > Airstream Community Forums > Airstream Classifieds
Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 09-19-2017, 02:03 PM   #1
1 Rivet Member

1984 31' Airstream310
Oriental , North Carolina
1984 Airstream 310 31 - North Carolina

Title: 1984 Airstream 310 31 - North Carolina
I just posted a new ad on Airstream Classifieds.

1984 Airstream 310 Turbo Diesel motor home:

New brakes rotors, pads (less than 500 miles). Tires have lots of tread on them. Upholstery new, New blackout window treatments and shades, bamboo floors, twin beds with new pillow top mattresses, all new dash AC, new stereo (Bluetooth, USB, remote, …) six new speakers, Some new LED lighting. Brand new cruise control parts (still in box - not yet installed)

All books, appliance booklets, and maintenance records since new. (3 -- three rings notebooks full of information with four bound manuals on the chassis, wiring, and anything else you may need to know).

Has the original NuTone kitchen appliances in their boxes and like new. Microwave looks like it has never been used. Refrigerator like new, Stove is original (rare four burner) looks and works great.

Dual AC units work great. Windshield and rear window covers. Wheel covers. Awnings are in great condition. Several boxes full of spare parts (fluids, filters, hoses, trim, complete new cruise control parts not yet installed, hydraulic leveling jacks parts, screws, clips, ….) Starts every time… no problems.

The body is in great condition. All the windows have been reworked with new felt, weather strip, and guides. This is a great classic motor home that gets attention everywhere it goes. In 1984 Airstream only built five 310 turbo diesels. Not certain how many with twin beds. This could possibly be one of one ever made. Do not miss this chance! You will not find another one!

This is not a new or freshly restored motor home. This is a very, very well kept original. It is super clean and has always been smoke free (smells great inside). Ready for the next owner to start enjoying the day you get it. Runs and drives great.

FYI: The bathroom fan needs to be fixed/replaced, the windshield washer needs new hoses (cracked and split), the stairs are intermittent. These few items are easily repairable by a reputable RV service center.

As is, with no warranty.

Walk-through video link below:
https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=xc39frNNUHr

This is listed on eBay (no Reserve). I had to put in a price to list on the forum. Link below

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Airstream-31...4/332385144764
You can contact us by filling in the form on the right hand column of the ad listing:

http://www.airstreamclassifieds.com/...orth-carolina/
unhooker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2017, 01:39 PM   #2
Michael Wild

1978 31' Sovereign
1984 31' Airstream310
Edmonton , Alberta

hello, do you have some pics of the dash you can send? I would love to see the walk through video as well. Michael@planBeCreative.com
Old 09-20-2017, 05:21 PM   #3
Michael Wild

1978 31' Sovereign
1984 31' Airstream310
Edmonton , Alberta

Hello,

I just bought a MoHo very similar to yours. Do you mind me asking how much you sold it for?

Thanks,

Michael