Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Airstream Forums > Airstream Community Forums > Airstream Classifieds
Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 11-10-2015, 02:53 PM   #1

GPP , Michigan
1980 Airstream Excella II 31 - Michigan

Title: 1980 Airstream Excella II 31 - Michigan
I just posted a new ad on Airstream Classifieds.

“Mostly renovated” might best describe this 1980 Airstream Excella. My wife and I bought it in good condition, well cared for by its previous owners and mostly unchanged from the original. Our renovation efforts were meant to modernize it to travel across the country together, but a week before our launch we found out we would be expecting our first child. Our plans changed, so we are selling it in hopes that it will suit someone else’s goals of Airstream living.

I spent 6 months of nights and weekends working on the interior and exterior. I apologize to any restoration-seekers because this might not be what you’re after. For the right individual or family, I think you’ll appreciate the preparation for you to make it your own.
Most of the remaining work are minor things. Broken hinges, some external lights that need to be switched out. Stuff that I would have done along the way. The only major repair I’m aware of is the water heater, which leaks. Lots of new stuff inside and out, from LED light bulbs and solar panels to new faucets and counters–even a compostable toilet.

I’m hoping we can find a new home for the Airstream before it starts to snow. Strong preference will be given to buyers who are in a position to take ownership sooner. Out of state buyers are welcome to leave it in the current storage facility at our cost until Spring.

Upgrades

Over $3,000 in upgrades are included:
Compostable toilet
High-efficiency shower head
Cork flooring
New air conditioner (13,500 BTU)
Solar panels (200W)
New LED bulbs throughout
New countertops
New bathroom and kitchen fixtures
Back-up / rear view camera
Speaker amplifier
New battery box fits 2 batteries
540 Watt Sine Wave Inverter
Custom curtains (black-out curtains in rear bedroom, bathroom)
Smoke/Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Dual propane regulator and pigtails
Thermostat
Weight distributing hitch and sway bar control
You can contact us by filling in the form on the right hand column of the ad listing:

http://www.airstreamclassifieds.com/...i-31-michigan/
bstar3710 is offline   Reply With Quote