Old 08-05-2016, 06:29 AM   #1
2 Rivet Member
1979 31' Sovereign
Barren Springs , Virginia
1979 Airstream Sovereign 31 - Virginia

Title: 1979 Airstream Sovereign 31 - Virginia
I just posted a new ad on Airstream Classifieds.

1979 Airstream, 31ft, new upgraded axles 2 years ago , new Penguin Heat Pump 4 years ago with 3 fantastic fans installed by camping world, large queen rear bed, sofa bed in front, microwave, Keriug coffe pot, new tires last year, new spare tire. Electric Jack, two aluminum 30# propane bottles which have been upgraded to the new style valves with auto switch over. Aluminum wheels except for the spare which is steel. Plenty of storage, Fridgerdaire freezes and works well, furnace works well, water heater will not stay lit after reaching temp but I have a new burner assembly in the package for it. Stabilizer jacks and a Reece anti-sway heavy duty hitch. I have had this Airstream approx 10 years. It was a one owner and had been in an indoor storage facility for 20 years before I bought it from the owners son. The water heater and furnace was replaced by the owner before I got it as well as all the water lines. Supposedly it had quest pipe in it from the factory is what I was told.

The Airstream is currently winterized from last year and has not been used this year. I have a complete owners manual to go with it showing everything including the outside sheet metal and cabinet parts. The Airstream is located 9-10 miles north of Hillsville Va just off Rt100.
Asking $15000.00 or will consider cash offers.
This Airstream will need a good spring cleaning inside and out. Also the previous owner had some type of window film put on the windows to cut down on the sun and eliminate curtains that will probably need removing
You can contact us by filling in the form on the right hand column of the ad listing:
Trackers is offline   Reply With Quote