Title: 1979 Airstream Excella 24 24 - Texas
I just posted a new ad on Airstream Classifieds.
Restored 24’ Excella Class A Motorhome.
Titled, Registered and Inspected in Texas with Custom plates.
I have original Service and Owners Manuals.
We have used this motorhome a lot over the last two years and really enjoy it, she has never let down but we just need more room. She is perfect for a small family or couple. You can take this motorhome anywhere, she is short not too tall 10' 6" and only 10K lbs. You will meet friends everywhere you go in her, she is like a magnet.
Engine and Drive-train:
- GM P30 Chassis.
- Chevy 502 Performance Crate Motor with MSD and Headers (500+ HP/TRQ).
- Extra Large Cooling System – Unit never runs over 200 degrees.
- Gear Vendor Overdrive, Cruise at 70+mph at 2000 RPM.
- Sway Bars, Air Bags and Super Steer, Drives better than any new RV I have been in.
- All new Bridgestone Tires on Aluminum Wheels approx 5K miles, 2 yrs old.
- Newer Wheel Bearings and Brakes Shoes all around.
- Fresh Batteries.
- Updated Engine Gauges, AutoMeter.
- New Cab Air, Commercial Truck Unit.
- Generac Genset.
- Approx 25K miles on new updated chassis and motor.
- On-board Air Compressor.
- All edges and trim redone for easy polishing maintenance.
- Windows, Roof Units and Bottom Storage Cabs painted to match.
- Bottom of rig and storage units are bed liner painted for durability.
- Two 15K BTU Air Conditioners.
- Max Air Fan.
- LED lighting.
- Kept as original as possible (Cabinets, Overheads, Beds, etc.)
- Two Croucho Couch Configurations (i.e. Futon Type Fold out Couch/Bed Combo, Full Size, Very Comfortable sleep on).
- Updated Refig, Microwave, and Ice Maker, Water Filtration, and Counter top.
- Original Bath.
- New Leather Seats, Swivel, Recline, Leg Rest, and Integrated Seat Belts.
- Two Movable Tables.
- 70’s Color Scheme (Purples, Tans and Greens).
- Cotton Futon Covers are washable.
- All LED lighting.
- New Stereo System.
- New Flat Screen with DVD player.
- Two Types of Propane Heat.
- New Converter.
- All systems work.
Along with the unit comes a special polishing tool and a propane grill that fits in lower storage cabinet.
Unit has always been stored inside since I have owned it.
Thanks for looking, Mike.
You can contact us by filling in the form on the right hand column of the ad listing: