Title: 1978 Airstream Argosy 30 - Arizona
I just posted a new ad on Airstream Classifieds.
My husband and I lived out of this camper for a year in San Diego, CA. We've since moved to AZ and are buying a home. This camper is in pretty good condition for its age. We've done a few upgrades but there are some issues.
- Propane lines need repair before oven/stove will work.
- AC fan needs repair/replacement, compressor is good.
- Undercarriage behind drivers side tire needs patching (a blow out ripped a chunk out - photo below).
- No fresh water tank.
- Grey tank leaks.
- Awning has small rips but is still functional.
- Small hole in front of body on drivers side (looks as though a forklift hit it. we never had issues with it causing problems but it is a cosmetic flaw).
- One plastic hub cover is missing.
- Missing one leveling jack.
- Missing roof vent hood on rear vent.
- Bamboo hardwood floor.
- New wardrobe.
- Extended kitchen counter.
- Rebuilt seating area.
- Converted twin bed frame to Queen.
- Swivel TV mount.
- All new tires and spare tire.
- Upgraded all outlets.
- Upgraded black tank vent to Siphon 360.
- Tinted windows.
- Storage under couch and bed.
- Stand for microwave under sink.
We also have the supplies to resurface the shower but we never got around to doing that.
We never used the water heater or shower. We had access to facilities. Fridge runs on propane or electricity. No leaks in interior.
We received a great deal on this camper and loved living in it. We wanted to pass it on to someone who will love it like we did. We'd love to answer any questions you might have!
You can contact us by filling in the form on the right hand column of the ad listing: