Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-17-2015, 07:58 PM   #1

Castle Rock , Colorado
1977 Airstream Sovereign 31 - Michigan

Title: 1977 Airstream Sovereign 31 - Michigan
I just posted a new ad on Airstream Classifieds.

1977 Airstream International Land Yacht, Sovereign model, 31’
Price Reduced - $4000 or best offer

**additional updates**
This Airstream has been a nice winter home away from home, since owners purchased in ’94. Time to pass along to someone else who can give it a little TLC. It’s in Fair to Good condition. This is a great project for someone who wants to do a restoration or make it a custom trailer. Or it could just be a good camping trailer!

Floor plan is Rear Twin beds, Central Bath and front Kitchen/Living area with Full-size pull-out. All windows are intact, no cracks, easy to tow. Custom Airstream drapes throughout trailer.
During first year of ownership, floors were replaced throughout, with sub-floors replaced in hallway and kitchen area. In the last 5 years, the following has been replaced:
• AC
• Refrigerator
• Water tank
• Furnace fan
• Awning
• Tires
• Batteries replaced within last year
• Propane tanks up-to-date gauges as of 2014
• Shower was converted to a custom storage area done in wood.

The following items need work: Door lock is broken (factory recommended replacing door, it closes but doesn’t lock). Toilet needs to be replaced. Awning arm is broken. Has a ding on rear next to tail light.

Additional items included with trailer: small refrigerator, microwave, small TV, hitch & sway bars, dump dolly, some small appliances, cooking utensils, dishes, etc.

**NOTE: Posting for my parents, I will check messages on the forum and answer what I can, but will have you contact them directly. Thanks! **

Serious, interested parties, call my parents at 906-474-6304, price negotiable.
You can contact us by filling in the form on the right hand column of the ad listing:

http://www.airstreamclassifieds.com/...n-31-michigan/
Jal77 is offline   Reply With Quote