Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Airstream Forums > Airstream Community Forums > Airstream Classifieds
Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 02-03-2015, 11:45 AM   #1

1977 27' Overlander
Brooklyn , New York
1977 Airstream Overlander 27 - Pennsylvania

Title: 1977 Airstream Overlander 27 - Pennsylvania
I just posted a new ad on Airstream Classifieds.

Original interior. It has been parked in a campground for the last 23 years. Used only in the summer months. Has an electric hitch. Electric has some issues. Heater works great. Plumbing works as well. One dent on the shell. Hate to give it up, but moving down South, no room for it. Located a half hour north of Scranton, PA.

ATTENTION..........I WILL BE ANSWERING ALL EMAILS AS OF APRIL 1ST, 2015. I WILL NOT BE NEAR THE TRAILER UNTIL THEN. DUE TO INCLEMENT WEATHER. ALL EMAILS WILL BE ANSWERED IN THE ORDER THEY ARE RECEIVED.

ATTENTION.....MOTHER NATURE HAS NOT BEEN NICE TO THE ENDLESS MOUNTAINS OF PENNSYLVANIA. I AM AT THE CAMPGROUND BUT CANNOT GET TO THE AIRSTREAM YET BY VEHICLE. ONLY FOOT. WAITING FOR THE SNOW TO MELT AND THEN WILL BEGIN TO ANSWER EMAILS. AIMING FOR THE 13TH OF APRIL. THANKS

OK. Sorry for the delay everyone. It was a rough season up here in Northeast PA. The Airstream has been moved down from on top of the hill and is at the gate of our campgrounds. I posted earlier that I would respond to emails in the order they were received. I have 325 emails, that would take me more than a day to respond to all. After further inspection of the Overlander, I have found that she IS towable.Her undercarriage is in good condition and the awnings, which I never had down, look brand new. I have the title as well. I have raised the asking price to $5500. I will only accept cash. I am available to show the camper any day from 9am-7pm. It is now a first come, first serve situation.
You can contact us by filling in the form on the right hand column of the ad listing:

http://www.airstreamclassifieds.com/...-pennsylvania/
DJAllieBoy is offline   Reply With Quote