Old 08-26-2015, 01:47 PM   #1
1971 31' Sovereign
Springfield , Missouri
1977 Airstream Argosy Minuet 6.0m - Colorado

Title: 1977 Airstream Argosy Minuet 6.0m - Colorado
I just posted a new ad on Airstream Classifieds.

This is a 1977 20ft. Argosy Minuet. What was once a beat up trailer has been restored to a very livable condition. You could take it out this weekend! My wife and I full timed in it around the midwest and fell in love with Ft. Collins so we have no need for it anymore. We would love it to go to a new loving family who will enjoy this restoration. I'll list a few things and if you have any questions I'll be glad to answer them for you.

It has a fresh new coat of paint on the body! The most expensive thing has already been taken care of. On top of that it also has a new: custom twin foam mattress, marathon tires with less than 1000 miles, water pump, electrical fuse box, all pex plumbing, new shower fixture, vinyl flooring, trim, custom curtains.

I also kept a lot of the original appliances and hardware because it all still functions very well: fridge/freezer that gets very cold, AC unit still cold, propane lines function and tested by professionals, original screen door in great condition, original door handle newly fixed, original radio/cassette player with two new speakers, oven/stove works, and all storage tanks hold fluid and function.

We also have the parts for the new jack, and propane tank holder but have not had time to install them yet as well as a few other extras we would throw in.

I updated the bed and relocated it so you have a much bigger space to sleep, It also functions as a place to store items below. The wiring has been completely redone as the old was outdated and messy. I will include a chart so you have an electrical blueprint.

The title is clean prior salvage NOT a salvage title. I drove this thing on so many different roads and in a lot of different climates I feel confident I have fixed all of the kinks.

Again I will be glad to answer any questions you have with honesty. Thanks for looking.
You can contact us by filling in the form on the right hand column of the ad listing:
MrMarcucio is offline   Reply With Quote