Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-11-2017, 01:08 PM   #1

Boulder , Colorado
1976 Airstream Sovereign 31 - Colorado

Title: 1976 Airstream Sovereign 31 - Colorado
I just posted a new ad on Airstream Classifieds.

The perfect new home for an airstream lover or a couple. It is a rare model 1976 Airstream Sovereign, 31 FT, Model with Full/Queen bed in back. It has been mindfully restored to keep with top of the line appliances. The trailer is selling mostly furnished with clean bed, couch and tv all included in addition to the fixed appliances shown below. The trailer is fully setup and ready to be lived in and loved. I have all original manuals for all the appliances, and a clean title! There is a ton of value in this trailer considering the condition and appliances. Please note - Only issue have had with it is the potable holding tank - it will need to be replaced. I run a solid line through black hoses and can include this in the purchase.I was not told this upon my purchase but feel it important to share for the future owner.

It has some totally wonderful features:

*All New PEX Plumbing - (Super easy to work on although you won't need to!)
*Suburban Water Heater - Newer
*Suburban Furnace - New, Works Beautifully with heat channeled to living area, bathroom and bedroom. Controlled by Thermostat in the bedroom.
*Brand New Dometic Oven and Three Burner Range
*New Dometic Fridge/Freezer
*Wood Veneer Flooring (Replaced the Old Carpet - keeps things cleaner)
*Wood Cabinetry, nicely built out to keep the look current and classic
*Samsung LED TV Smart TV - Mounted
*Ceiling Mounted Dometic Air Conditioner - New
*Lots of Storage Space in Cabinetry, Bed Build Out
*Pull Out Couch/Bed! Super Cozy
*Brand New Tires
*3 Fantastic Fans - Super Effective! (One fan is a little touchy)
*Overhead Lighting
*New Propane Regulator, Tanks are Re-certified and Approved to Re-Fill
*Brand New Toilet
*Composting Toilet - I currently use a composting toilet. I will most likely take this with me unless you are interested in it and then we can chat. It is a natures head top of the line composting toilet.

*Strong Peg Board Wall for Additional Hanging Storage
*Little Touches of Design...Like:
- Peg Board Wall for Additional Hanging Storage
- Touch Lights LED for underneath cabinetry
- Classic Style Filament Bulbs
- Command Hooks (Small but Important)
- Mahogany Magnetic Knife Rack

*I'm pretty casual so please feel free to give me a call with any questions. Happy to chat or show you the trailer. I am motivated to sell it and I am open to discussing price and furnishings depending on your needs.
You can contact us by filling in the form on the right hand column of the ad listing:

http://www.airstreamclassifieds.com/...31-colorado-3/
zachg is offline   Reply With Quote