Old 07-28-2016, 09:20 AM   #1
1975 21' Globetrotter
Wheelersburg , Ohio
1976 Airstream Globetrotter 21 - Ohio

Title: 1976 Airstream Globetrotter 21 - Ohio
I just posted a new ad on Airstream Classifieds.

A Great Camper at a Great Price. This is a classic Airstream Globetrotter, very popular because of it's 21'foot length and single axle, very easy to hook up and pull to where ever you want to go. This camper is solid and pretty much original everything. The floors are solid and in good shape. Unfortunately, I am not very mechanically inclined, so I can't tell you in detail the state and functionality our all the electrical/water & Mechanical equipment on board because I don't know much about it. What I do know is this: it's pretty clean, and it's solid and it would make a great "Glamper" or good to go as-is for a nice camping trip or trotting the globe in a nice "Globetrotter"

At this price, someone who was looking for an investment could easily do some detailing and updating to make a nice profit on it because completely restored, these are "HOT" sellers. There is a bit of smoothing out needed on the right rear corner of the camper, I think the previous owner probably dented it and then tried to smooth it out, but wasn't very good at it. I am NOT trying to hide anything about this camper, I am just a bit limited on my knowledge of Airstream Campers. Wish you good luck in getting a great deal a classic piece of American Heritage.
You can contact us by filling in the form on the right hand column of the ad listing:
Wolfey is offline   Reply With Quote