Live the dream in this stunning 1976 Airstream Ambassador Land Yacht 29" - only two owners. Brand new interior designer details throughout. Sustainable cream bamboo floors, mod wallpaper and gold accents including kitchen backsplash. Spacious MagicChef oven, 4-burner range, large fridge and freezer, A/C and Heater, ALL fully functional. Pioneer surround-sound system. Brand new electric lift. Sway-bar kit new as of Jan. 2014. Some scratches and dents on exterior - please see photos for specifics. Awning in great condition and fully functional. Sleeps 4 comfortably, with plenty of space in front room for a full-size air mattress if another pair of friends drops in.
Two queen beds with new memory-foam mattress toppers in divider-separated rooms with privacy. Cabinetry, sliding storage panels and amazingly spacious closets all in great condition. Original 1976 floral upholstery has recently been professionally cleaned. Both queen hide-a-beds covered in cream heavyweight canvas covers. Pull-out dining table for 6, converts to card table or desk. This RV makes the perfect office and also guest quarters for growing families--but it also does what it was designed to do (CAMPING) with style and efficiency.
Sizeable bathroom with full tub and accordion-style retro amber shower door. Surprisingly generous storage space throughout the RV. Considered a featherlite at only 4,540 lbs tow weight compared to other trailers in its class. Gently used 35-gal honeywagon included - great for those times a campsite doesn't include blackwater hookup. Don't miss out - she will go this week! $28,500 OBO. All reasonable offers considered - serious buyers only, please.
The upgrades we have made in the past six months include:
1) Install of sustainably-sourced cream bamboo flooring throughout, with the exception of the kitchen, which we kept in cream tile-surfacing.
2) 100% Non-VOC (non-toxic) Benjamin Moore paint on exterior flat-surfaces such as closets, trim and fold-out table. One partial can of paint left for any touch-ups and color matching in the future, along with samples/swatches of all other decor, from the wallpaper to an entire box of the gold honeycomb backsplash tiling, should you wish to tile more of the kitchen area.
3) Turquoise and gold Moroccan-style wallpaper on front-facing surfaces such as walls and bathroom door. Accompanying gold trim on adjoining surfaces.
4) Most of the cabinetry is ridged, and more experienced Airstream owners strongly advised me against painting these surfaces, so they are in their original deep faux-bois shade as you'll note in the photos.
5) Removal of curtains and install of convenient white light-blocking pull-down shades throughout, with the exception of the two curved windows in the front of the unit. Your options would be wide open for dressing or shading those two windows.
6) Replaced older-model hydraulic hitch lift (mechanism for raising the trailer on and off tow-vehicles) with brand new electric model.
7) Brand new sway-bar package (stabilizer bar and hitch unit to create safest possible tow conditions across terrain).
8) Professional winterization and recent maintenance of all storage tanks (large-capacity grey and blackwater tanks).
9) A/C and Heater checked in spring 2014 - this baby stays warm in the winter when needed and very cool in hot months - super important for wild climate swings!
View this specific model's floor plan at: http://www.airstream.com/wp-content/...0013bcd2c3.pdf
(Scroll down to 29 FT. AMBASSADOR DOUBLE REAR BATH). This is the layout; you just have to "imagine" the divider walls.