Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-27-2015, 10:58 AM   #1

1975 31' Excella 500
Clute , Texas
1975 Airstream Excella 500 31 - Texas

Title: 1975 Airstream Excella 500 31 - Texas
I just posted a new ad on Airstream Classifieds.

This is a little charm of a trailer. I've owned it for 8 months now and it works great. Just need more space for my puppy to run around. I am the fourth owner of it, so 4 people have had this baby since 1975. It has a brand new AC that works like a charm, only have to set it on the middle setting to cool the whole trailer down and have to sleep with a down comforter! I had a heating element installed on the water heater so it works with both electricity and gas. The gas tanks are the original 1975 tanks but I had them re certified so they can be re-filled anywhere and are still perfectly safe. All appliances work perfect: Stove, Refrigerator, Furnace, Oven, even the original built in blender. I replaced the flooring with a groovy cork flooring and some mosaic riles in the bathroom for better upkeep. I removed the middle beds and the front couches because the fabric was a little torn up and a front bed works better for me. I installed a larger closet in the middle but I can easily remove the close and the bed and leave a blank slate for its new owner. All the awnings work as well and I replaced the exterior gas lines. The center ceiling light and the side bed light won't turn on. not sure if its a switch problem or bulb problem. All in all its a wonderful trailer with almost everything in working order that still gives you a little room for modifications without having to spend very much money.
You can contact us by filling in the form on the right hand column of the ad listing:

http://www.airstreamclassifieds.com/...00-31-texas-2/
smperez is offline   Reply With Quote