Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Airstream Forums > Airstream Community Forums > Airstream Classifieds
Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 02-07-2016, 10:12 PM   #1

1974 Argosy 26
franklin , Indiana
1974 Airstream Argosy 26 - Indiana

Title: 1974 Airstream Argosy 26 - Indiana
I just posted a new ad on Airstream Classifieds.

Vintage 1974 Airstream Argosy Travel Trailer . This 1974 Airstream Argosy is 26 feet long and weighs approx 3960lbs and 500lbs hitch weight. This Airstream has been restored up to 95 % airstream parts. Features front folding couch bed with fresh water tank underneath, kitchen has sink, stove, fridge, and storage.. Has bedroom area with a second seating/sleeping convertible couch. Rear bathroom with tub/shower combo, sink, toilet, and lots of storage. Has all new hardwood floor and have plenty of small things that i have not put back in but goes with trailer.. Ive been all over the states to find original parts of it and have some shipped in from other states. I have an Awning Brackets but have not bought awning yet.. Also have new toilet as well but not installed.. It just needs someone to finish her out to be super nice trailer for any rally or show.. Text me first before you call.. i work nights 6pm to 6am...Wont last long at this price.. there are alot out there for higher price.. I want mine to go to a good home where it will be used.. Thanks.. Steve I have Provided some before and after pics on here as well to show how it turned out..If Ad is up its still for sale. 6900.00 OBO...317-270-8474
You can contact us by filling in the form on the right hand column of the ad listing:

http://www.airstreamclassifieds.com/...sy-26-indiana/
Cwhite71 is offline   Reply With Quote