Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 11-24-2016, 10:18 PM   #1
Carmen

1974 Argosy 22
Vancouver , British Columbia
1974 Airstream Argosy 22 - British Columbia

Title: 1974 Airstream Argosy 22 - Alabama
I just posted a new ad on Airstream Classifieds.

1974 Airstream Argosy 22ft

Brought this Airstream last year as a renovation project, however I’m short of time and space so reluctantly need to sell it.

The previous owner started the reno - I brought it from a dealer though so unsure what the previous owners story is, or the history of the trailer. I didn’t really add to what the previous owner had done, except for a coat of paint.

PHOTOS available at this link: https://www.flickr.com/photos/cephot...57675389158731

INTERIOR:

Furniture/storage is all in general working condition, definitely lots of wear and tear - a few latches etc that don’t work or are missing, but all doors etc are in place.
Didn’t try the refrigerator but it can work on electric or gas. Seems to seal well.
Gas stove works, all lines were checked before I brought the trailer, and regulators on the front were replaced.
Haven’t used any water so not sure if there are any leaks

There are a few leaks that I haven’t been able to pinpoint. They’re not big, but there is water damage to some of the upholstery/seats. Not sure about damage to wall linings etc.

EXTERIOR

Overall in O.K. conditions but will need work done before painting
A few larger dents in the corners as per photos
The base of the trailer has several little dents along the way as per the photos
A few light covers missing
The plastic surround for the tail lights is broken on the edges, although the lights themselves are working fine.
One tire has a slow leak.
Brakes were all checked/re-soldered etc and worked well when I was towing it.
All windows intact
Some exterior battery doors etc are held on by screws rather than hinges

OVERALL

The trailer is definitely a renovation project, but doesn’t need a complete gut and redo. It’s a 1974 and hasn’t been well looked after so there are definitely problems, but will come up amazing for someone who has the time to put into it.
Have spent about 4 weeks travelling/living in it in total and had a great time as is.

Apologies for the things I can’t be more specific about, but hopefully the photos can tell you a fair bit. Please flick through any questions and I’ll answer them as best I can.

The trailer is in Pitt Meadows, and can be viewed by arrangement.

Delivery is available (at buyers cost) within a 12-15hour radius of Vancouver, Canada. Possibly further afield but will take a bit more planning.

If you are looking for a winter project please get in touch and we can talk about price etc. I wish I didn’t have to sell it, but hopefully it can go to someone who has the time to put into it.

Looking for CAD$3200 obo.

Contact me on carmen_ena@hotmail.com or +1-604-761-4029 if you want to know any more.
You can contact us by filling in the form on the right hand column of the ad listing:

http://www.airstreamclassifieds.com/...tish-columbia/
carm01 is offline   Reply With Quote