Old 08-06-2015, 10:23 AM   #1
Currently Looking...
Pahrump , Nevada
1974 13' x 6' Lark TEC Travel Camper Trailer Model 13 Tin Can

I just posted a new ad on Airstream Classifieds.

I'm selling my 1974 Model 13 Lark Travel Trailer manufactured by TEC (Travel Equipment Company) from the early '70s until the mid '80s when they went out of business. The company made a few models and different variations of the Lark, but this particular one was the smallest and being produced in late 1973 is one of the earliest variants out there.

It is really an excellent little trailer that I have been using for a little while why staying here on a property in Nevada, but this is also a very easy to hook up and go trailer for most vehicles as it is only 850 lbs empty. With no serious damage to the exterior, or interior, with a leak-free roof and no water damage means getting this great tin can on the road faster than most. It has been freshly painted, with a new electric water pump and new battery installed.

Inside the electric all works, including the 12 volt features that use a battery and the bigger appliances / lights that use 120 volt from an outlet. There is a solar panel added to the roof by a previous owner. Water can be pumped into the kitchen manually if someone doesn't want to hook up power to it or by using an electric switch on the kitchen sink that will do the work instead. The original fridge is included, but it only works about half the time. A self-contained toilet is in a small bathroom needs replacing or to be repaired because of a crack in the base. The toilet right now has to be manually filled with water and a chemical solution, but there is an option for introducing an automatic water filling system instead. Toilet waste drains out from the bottom of the trailer from a pipe that at the end of a drainage hose or a grey water storage tank would go.

I do recommend two new tires, I've priced those out at about $50 each, before it is towed any real distance because even though they look in good shape they have been sitting on the trailer for a while which increases the odds of a blow out.

Asking $2,500 but open to offers. Clean title in hand. Contact Grant @ 775-209-2912 with questions or to set up a time to see the item. Located in Pahrump, Nevada.
You can contact us by filling in the form on the right hand column of the ad listing:
Desert is offline   Reply With Quote