Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 11-24-2016, 10:16 PM   #1

1973 Airstream Overlander 27 - New York

Title: 1973 Airstream Overlander 27 - New York
I just posted a new ad on Airstream Classifieds.

For sale is this 1973 Airstream Overlander. Its a 27 foot model. The exterior is in amazing shape. There are two awnings, There is a California room that is include in the sale, I partially installed and show in pictures. All 4 tires are in good shape with 90% tread. The trailering lights work. I have gone through most systems inside. Fridge, stove, oven, lights, shower, sink, water lines all good, Skylights windows, screens, folding dining room table, cabinets work great. The rolling cabinets under the kitchen sink and the one next to the table are a bit stubborn to open and close. Original beds missing. Linoleum flooring is new from to back. This camper is very solid and very clean, I hold clear NY State Title. You can email or call (845)586-1312 Joe I can also have delivered for $2 dollars a Loaded mile up to 300 miles.
You can contact us by filling in the form on the right hand column of the ad listing:

http://www.airstreamclassifieds.com/...r-27-new-york/
skidplate100 is offline   Reply With Quote