Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 12-08-2015, 08:40 PM   #1
1 Rivet Member

Currently Looking...
Currently Looking...
Paw stuck , Connecticut
1971 Airstream Tradewind 25 - Connecticut

Title: 1971 Airstream Tradewind 25 - Connecticut
I just posted a new ad on Airstream Classifieds.

1971 TRADEWIND LAND YACHT NOT QUITE 25' CLOSER TO 22 OR 23'...HAS BEEN COMPLETELY GUTTED TWO SECTIONS OF ORIGINAL FLOOR HAS BEEN REPLACED BELLY PAN IN PLACE EXCEPT AT THE VERY REAR WHERE BATH WAS ...OUTSIDE IS REALLY GOOD ONLY 3 SMALL DENTS IN FRONT STREET SIDE BANANA WRAP BOTTOM AND ONE SMALL TEAR THE REST IS GOOD NEEDS POLISHING...AC IS THERE BUT DOESN'T WORK ....NEW TIRES PACKED BEARINGS....HAVE REPLACEMENT FRONT STREET SIDE WINDOW...HAVE NEW BRAKELITE CANS AND ORIGINAL LENSES... WE HAVE HAD A LOT OF RAIN LATELY AND I FOUND NO LEAKS!!! I FOAMED UP EXISTING SMALL PIPE VENTS TO AVOID LEAKS..READY TO BE REDONE I HAVE ORIGINAL WALLS AND END CAPS OF INTERIOR AWNING FRAME IS OK BUT NEEDS NEW CANVAS...GREAT SIZE TOWS EASILY...I WILL TRY TO LOAD PICS...EMAIL QUESTIONS peacockgolden@aol.com
You can contact us by filling in the form on the right hand column of the ad listing:

http://www.airstreamclassifieds.com/...5-connecticut/
Katzmeow is offline   Reply With Quote