Old 10-11-2016, 09:24 PM   #1
Currently Looking...
Fort Pierce , Florida
1970 Airstream Sovereign 31 - Florida

Title: 1970 Airstream Sovereign 31 - Florida
I just posted a new ad on Airstream Classifieds.

Our 1970 Airstream International is up for sale! Wendy, as we call her, was our full-time home on the road as we traveled with our children over the last 9 months, but my husband found out we are moving to Ohio, and a new chapter starts! Wendy will be sold with all necessities for camping or full time road life.

1970 Airstream International Sovereign Land Yacht, 31'
Sleeps 4-6 comfortably, with room for additional bunks- perfect for a family
J shaped dinette which converts to a king sized bed (74"x91"- extra long for tall travelers!)
Two twin bunks, and plenty of storage space below and above
All plumbing converted to PEX
New water pump
New toilet
Overhead range fan reconstructed and works fabulously
Two fantastic fans- low amp draw, truly fantastic air movers
New astrodome skylight
Original Armstrong AC, lovingly rebuilt and works great
New dump valve
New water tank inlet
New electric hot water heater
Updated running lights
New Seals on all windows, doors, and hatches
Rock guard is great.
Laminate throughout

Comes completely kitted out for camping or full time road life, including....
Weight distribution and anti-sway set up
Flat screen TV
Convection toaster oven
Hot plate
Custom vintage pole and rope awnings for curb and roadside, plus all hardware, from Marti's
Two (2) X chocks
4 Stabilizer jacks
9' x 12' Area Rug
Sewer hoses and accordion thingy to hold it up
50' potable water hose and water pressure filter
Mr. Buddy propane heater which comes with, and is practically brand new. Co2 monitors were also installed. (Previous owner had removed all gas lines and furnace, so it's an all electric unit. This was our emergency back up in the case of power loss, but a small ceramic heater works excellently with low battery usage as well).
Apartment sized fridge

Wendy may have a few stray crayon marks that I missed during paint touchup (hello, road life with toddlers), and a few windows need rescreened (I have the screen, but being in Florida and the South East, we primarily just use the AC. I just don't have the time to finish all the windows, as we leave in 10 days!). Her axles are original, and someday may need replacing, but have been fine for us the last 9 months and 3000 miles! Her bearings were packed in January, all brake pins were checked in January, and tires are decent.

Feel free to call, text, or email me for more information and pictures. Price negotiable. Scammers need not email me- if we can't meet in person, I'm not shipping it to Timbuktu or wiring you money in Nigeria!
You can contact us by filling in the form on the right hand column of the ad listing:
jay.molinu is offline   Reply With Quote