Title: 1970 Airstream Safari 23 - Michigan
I just posted a new ad on Airstream Classifieds.
Attention Collectors - I am selling my 1970 Safari Double Special Land Yacht - Great Condition
Perfect for restoration or renovation!
- Interior all original upholstery, curtains and blinds in great shape.
- Electrical 12v
and 110v electrical system both work perfectly.
- Refrigerator is 110v and propane.
- Ventilation fan in one of the three roof vents.
- Tires in good condition.
- Windows are in good condition.
- Electric trailer brakes work.
- Axle, frame and weight distribution hitch are all in good condition.
- Shower and toilet are clean and in great condition.
- Cabinets and closets are in great condition.
- Under bed cabinets doors are in great condition and have original plastic pull out drawers.
- Lighting started to convert over to high efficiency 12v
- Original propane lamp inside front door.
- Two 20lb. propane tanks included.
- Screens have been replaced.
- New Camco drinking water hose and sewer hose. Never used!
- New stink pipe vent covers installed.
This same model/era Safari was featured one of HGTV's Tiny House shows, fully renovated and polished for $50,000.
I am selling this for to cover down payment and closing costs on a house.
Delivery is not available. Serious replies only.
No PayPal. No personal checks.
You can contact us by filling in the form on the right hand column of the ad listing: