Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-21-2015, 10:03 PM   #1
1 Rivet Member

1970 27' Overlander
Collinsville , Illinois
1970 Airstream Overlander 27 - Illinois

Title: 1970 Airstream Overlander 27 - Illinois
I just posted a new ad on Airstream Classifieds.

I have a 27 foot 1970 Airstream Overlander land yaht with a clean title.This camper is all original besides the water heater and is a very solid camper.I picked it up in a trade with the intentions of restoring it but I just don't have the time I am in the process of starting my own flooring buisness so I am working 30 hours a day lol. If I don't get around the price I want for it I am just going to keep it and make it a winter project. There are no Leaks and it's all in all in very good condition for being all original and never being restored. This is a perfect project for someone that wants to make it how they want it and do a complete restoration which I want to do just don't have the time. The pictures I am going to post are from right when I brought it home and haven't done any cleaning at all I will be doing the scrubbing this weekend and make her shine And do a couple more things like put some new flooring in it and fixing little odds and ends but the more I do to it the more it's gonna cost.If you have any questions don't be afraid to ask you can text and e mail anytime and call after 3 unless your a serious buyer and want it then call anytime.Your not gonna find one of these as solid as this one just needs some tlc, right now it's a diamond in the ruff but has everything there and the potential to be a flawless diamond.I am a ltitle negotiable on the price aND also might be willing to accept trades but no campers jus let me know what your have . If you are interested the sooner you get a hold of me the better because once I start doing some stuff to it the more it's gonna cost and I might not want to stop lol .look forward to hearing from you I will post better pics after its all cleaned up thanks for looking and have a nice day..
You can contact us by filling in the form on the right hand column of the ad listing:

http://www.airstreamclassifieds.com/...r-27-illinois/
zself24 is offline   Reply With Quote