Old 06-22-2016, 01:03 AM   #1
Currently Looking...
Vinton , Ohio
1968 Streamline Regency 27 ft Trailer

I just posted a new ad on Airstream Classifieds.

I received this trailer as a trade, I have never owned a RV so know very little about them. What I do know this is a basic solid RV, the walls and ceilings are in great shape, it is all original. I have had this for awhile and recently it developed a leak in the living room air vent-other than that there are no other leaks. It can be cleaned up and used as it is without much interior work. It does have damage in the floor in the living room, ants are living there now. There is new laminate flooring included and would replace the living room subfloor but all other floors are solid. All the tanks are in place and under the bed. It has tons of storage with a large pantry closet that can be redone with some sliding drawers. It has 3 closets that clothes can be hung and a built in dresser and drawers under the beds. ALL OF THESE NEED TO BE CLEANED OUT-- bleach them and line them and they would be fine, maybe some glider brackets to help them open smoother. It has the original cabinets that have wear on them but a fresh coat of paint would be fine. It has the original stove, oven looks great -some rust on top of the stove and it should clean up since it is stainless. Sink is great. All plumbing and propane lines are copper. Has the original roof AC unit. It is missing a box in the kit that probably was the furnace or blower. There is a vent, thermostat and duct work. There is no refrigerator, the previous owner but built in shelves and put a microwave in it. It needs a new toilet, the tub with shower is in very good condition-just needs cleaned. There are 2 broken windows-not the whole windows-just one small panel in each window. Cranks work. Outside has a few smaller dents and one large one on the back passenger side. The propane tanks are in place, it needs a battery. It appears all drains are in place and a electrical plug and water intake valve. It is a double axel and tires can be used to pull for a few hundred miles but not cross country. I have a tire store that will come and replace all 4 tires for $350.00. That is in addition to the asking price. I just cleaned a small area with car wax and it looks a lot better, it will shine up beautifully. This would make a great tiny home, a man's fishing/hunting camper-or a great renovation project to use at a AIRBNB place on your property. You will be responsible for all moving/towing. I do not deliver. Please serious buyers owners. It is sold as is-it is old so expect wear and I have posted as many pics as I can. It is located in Vinton, OH-Call the owner at 740-645-2121 to discuss details. I have many more photos-contact me threw email at and I will be glad to send them to you. Decent offers will be entertained.
You can contact us by filling in the form on the right hand column of the ad listing:
Peoplehelper is offline   Reply With Quote