Old 10-12-2016, 04:49 PM   #1

Currently Looking...
Omaha , Nebraska
1968 Airstream Tradewind 24 - Arizona

Title: 1968 Airstream Tradewind 24 - Arizona
I just posted a new ad on Airstream Classifieds.

Hello outdoor enthusiasts! I've decided to sell my Airstream that I was living in full time and move into a house. My move is your gain -- you can get into this classic Airstream for what I have into it. This Trade Wind has two twin beds, front dinette (former owners had new upholstery, but some of the button covers are missing). The dinette does not pull into a bed like the original, but I'm sure you could do that in the space. Original oven (works), refrigerator (works), 3-burner stove top (works, but needs cleaning). Original furnace hasn't been tried. The pilot lights and the furnace turns on with the thermostat, but the pilot light goes out when the furnace fires up - it may just need cleaning. Rear full bathroom with tub and shower. Original Owners' Manual.
Here is a list of recent improvements:
- Surface polishing
- New hot water heater (LP and electric)
- New water pump
- New carpet in dining / entry area
- New tires (no spare)
- New brakes
- New water filter
- Two 30-lb canisters of LP
- New twin mattresses (2).

It tows beautifully with your SUV. It needs some cosmetic work (it's a 1968 trailer - there will always be projects eh?) on the window trim, custom drapes if you like and final detailing on the recent polishing job I had done, but she's ready to go on your hunting trip, hard-sided camping in the great outdoors or parked on your lot for a fun extra bedroom, office or man cave! The first $15k takes it! Thanks all.
You can contact us by filling in the form on the right hand column of the ad listing:

http://www.airstreamclassifieds.com/...-24-arizona-2/