Airstream Safari 22 - Texas
I just posted a new ad on Airstream Classifieds.
This Airstream is camp ready and in great condition! Here's a list of recent updates and improvements:
- new Dexter axel
- total body polish in April 2012 - shines line a mirror
- new khaki and white striped zip dee awning (beautiful and looks retro), can be setup by 1 person
- new front rock guard and drivers side windows (were plastic before)
- new toilet
- new upholstery throughout
- new custom reading lamps (really neat looking and the neck adjusts)
- new hot water heater (gas and electric, ignition switch in bathroom)
- new 15,000 amp AC unit (cold!)
- new braker box & wiring.
- new fresh water tank - 30 gal.
- Black water tank holds 20 gal. (no grey water tank)
- Propane tanks have new regulators.
- Reese anti sway bars setup (included in the sale)
- the plumbing was upgraded prior to my purchasing, it is the pex tubing
- new fantastic fan and vent
(“New" within the last 2 years)
I may have forgotten a few things, there’s been alot done. I have the contact info for the shop that’s done most of the renovations should you have any questions about the trailer’s condition.
The fridge and cooktop are original and in great working condition. Have had problems keeping the oven lit, tho'.
The furnace does not probably work as the ducting is not complete and I haven’t tried to light it up - have been using an electric ceramic heater which has been more than enough down to 31 degrees outdoors, which is the coldest weather I’ve camped in so far.
There’s a soft spot on the floor by the new toilet. The rest of the flooring is strong, no sags, soft spots, issues.
The tires only have about 15,000 miles on them.
Comes with a Reese hitch (anti-sway & weight distribution) and a full coach surge suppressor (not installed).
If you have any questions please email me at email@example.com
You can contact us by filling in the form on the right hand column of the ad listing: