Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Airstream Forums > Airstream Community Forums > Airstream Classifieds
Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 05-13-2017, 09:42 AM   #1
"ThE ViNtAgE CoUpE"

1967 26' Overlander
Bryan , Texas
1967 Airstream Overlander 26 - Texas

Title: 1967 Airstream Overlander 26 - Texas
I just posted a new ad on Airstream Classifieds.

1967 26' International Land Yacht Overlander Vintage Camper Trailer..!!
This 1967 Overlander is a most sought after body style, deemed by many as the most sleek ever built (research states).Her amazing body is superbly straight with, (if any), costly body damage. I noted ONE dent on the entire trailer, but I am older than she is so I might've missed something. Bottom line for a 47-year-old she's very well preserved. Please take note to the original items listed: Screen door intact perfect condition, aqua blue stove excellent condition, refrigerator good condition, three burner Rangetop good condition, double sink good condition, some cabinets intact, closet doors shelves etc. Her Flaws:
she has been sitting for awhile now and she is partially guttedi because the original owner was going to restore her, The original owner stated all the plumbing is there for the restroom but all components necessary equipment, (ya know, potty, shower, sink etc..) are gone :(. She does have some water leaks, ,couple compartment doors outside missing, one window missing and think one plexi glass. Cover to AC is half there. If I missed anything I'll let you know more if she pieaks your interest and lots of pics as well. I will try my best to make you the best deal I can to serious buyers that don't waste my time. My mother always said a closed mouth never got anybody anywhere. I am a very motivated seller and will ALWAYS talk money..!!All sales final, cash only, no refunds or guarantees. At this time she comes with the Bill of sale only. That's all folks. I'm outta here!
You can contact us by filling in the form on the right hand column of the ad listing:

http://www.airstreamclassifieds.com/...er-26-texas-7/
Ms.Lynette is offline   Reply With Quote