Old 09-10-2015, 06:01 PM   #1
1967 26' Overlander
Moberly , Missouri
1967 Airstream Overlander 26 - Missouri

Title: 1967 Airstream Overlander 26 - Missouri
I just posted a new ad on Airstream Classifieds.

1967 Airstream Overlander Land Yacht 26', is in good shape for a nearly 50 year old camper. Has front end living room, couch make a bed and has folding hide a way table to convert room for dinning of great for playing board games. Magazine rack open to a 19 inch color TV with digital signal converter. Has overhead storage and three compartments under to couch. Kitchen has LP gas three (3) burner range, gas over, double stainless steel sink and a newer dual power (gas or electric) cold refrig with freash right, Storage overhead, counter level and under the sink. Has mid twin beds with bunk bed on right side to sleep five (5). Overhead and underneath storage as well as a closet at the end of both side beds. Coax runs to bed area for some TV time before turning in for the night. The full bathroom is in the rear, has tube/shower, toilet, sink, medicine cabinet area and another closet. Stay cool in the summer with mid roof mounted A/C and warm in the colder nights with the central LP gas heater. Run the 12 volt lights off battery ( needs new one) or plug in to 30 amp or use the Standard 110 volt adaptor plug. Has freash water tank or hook up to water supply with a hose. Also has black water holding tank or can be hooked up to a sewer with a flex hose. Come with sheets, bed spreads, curtains. Load the cabinets with a few nessissities and take off to that favorite camping area. Outside is in good shape with only a couple small dent, there is a panel that has been installed in area of the electric water heater.
I have picture but have to upload them on my iPad first. I can also email you them. Call me at 660-651-5084 or email to
You can contact us by filling in the form on the right hand column of the ad listing:
Airboogie is offline   Reply With Quote