Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-15-2016, 08:08 AM   #1

1966 26' Overlander
Red Bud , Illinois
1967 Airstream Overlander 26 - Illinois

Title: 1967 Airstream Overlander 26 - Illinois
I just posted a new ad on Airstream Classifieds.

I have a 1967 Airstream 27 ft travel trailer with a clear title for sale. This camper has had a frame off restoration and everything is new. It's been camped in for 2 seasons since renovation but we have outgrown it and are looking for a 5th wheel camper. The sub-floor has been replaced, all new wiring, led lighting including all of the exterior, 40 gal black tank, 40 gal grey tank, 30 gal fresh water, large 3-way fridge, new 15,000 btu A/C, new 6 gal gas/elec. water heater, new battery, memory foam queen bed in the back, dinette table up front with custom hand made removeable cushion covers that folds down into a queen bed as well, new insulation, gas line, and plumbing. Clear coat has already been stripped but the outside will need to be polished. Has a few minor imperfections on the exterior but all in all this camper is in very good condition. All of the woodwork (kitchen cabinets, wall, dinette, back bed area, bathroom) have been hand scribed custom made to fit the camper, It has a shower with a tub and bench, I have a furnace and an over the stove exhaust fan and light that I never installed but will come with it. Most of the windows are lexan and some will need to be replaced. You will need to buy and install the 2 lights that go up front by the dinette table (wiring is there). It is also wired with coax for a TV, so you can use a satellite. You will also need to fabricate some kind of cabinet/cover that goes up front above the dinette table and also in the back above the rear bed to cover some plumbing venting as the they were trashed and i haven't build new ones. I will move on the price a little but please no low ball offers, I know what they sell for. Thanks
You can contact us by filling in the form on the right hand column of the ad listing:

http://www.airstreamclassifieds.com/...r-26-illinois/
j-dilley is offline   Reply With Quote