Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-27-2015, 11:14 AM   #1

1967 26' Overlander
Anaheim , California
1967 Airstream Overlander 26 - California

Title: 1967 Airstream Overlander 26 - California
I just posted a new ad on Airstream Classifieds.

Gut rebuild, everything was taken out including the internal walls, insulation, and original wiring. All panels were sealed internally, re insulated, and re wired, and then the original internal walls were put back on. From there a new 3/4" floor was put over the original floor for added strength, and the woodwork was custom constructed from birch Hardwood and paneling. All appliances are new accept the AC unit which is newer but not brand new. All plumbing, propane, hot water, water pump, and fridge work was done by a certified Airstream service center C&G trailer in CA. Everything is new except the shell, rolling frame and original bathroom insert. New tires and new spare as well. The dinette doubles as a queen bed and there are 4 bunk beds that can also be used for large storage or a display area, two full length closets, and too top it off I replaced the broken fiberglass insert over the dinette with a hand crafted polished end cap similar to a 1950s model, also added a polished wall behind the kitchen sink. The outside was polished to a mirror four years ago but has faded in the weather, a good polish job would bring it back to a mirror shine, the external panels are in overall good shape but do have some dings here and there due to age. This was built for my family but we have moved on to other activities. I have 30k invested and over four years of my time put into this trailer but do not want it it waste away in storage. Please let me know if you have questions, if your Interested send me your email and I can send you the full build photos.
Thanks Manny, (714) 928-9026 , mduran42@att.net
You can contact us by filling in the form on the right hand column of the ad listing:

http://www.airstreamclassifieds.com/...-california-5/
Aerolite is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags