Airstream Overlander 26 - Washington
I just posted a new ad on Airstream Classifieds.
We had great intentions when we bought this trailer 2 years ago, but hectic work schedules force the sale. This 50 year old trailer has good bones for a restoration, complete redo to make it your own or toss it on the hitch as it is and go make some memories today with your family and friends. We've never camped in the trailer, so this sale is AS IS/WHERE IS. Compare to other vintage trailers on CL and elsewhere...this Airstream is priced to sell.
* 26 feet long
* Tandem Axle
* Decent tires, plus 2 spares
* No Leaks - Exposed this past winter and no leaks
* Plexi windows (glass replacements are now available from Vintage Trailer Supply)
* 3 Year Old Awning (looks brand new)
* New Power Inverter
* New Toilet (previous owner installed - we've never used it - see above)
* New Kitchen Faucet
* Newer laminate flooring (previous owner installed)
* Mostly Original (fridge, oven, heater etc)
* Lighting & Electrical work great
* Futon Mattress in rear lays flat for a double bed.
* Original Folding Dining Table.
* Non-attached Folding Futon in the front, lays flat for a double bed.
* AC Unit - No (was removed by previous owner & replaced with a skylight dome)
* Dents - Yes (she's 50...of course she's had some wear and tear)
* As mentioned above, we've never camped in it...so we are unaware if ALL things work.
You can contact us by filling in the form on the right hand column of the ad listing: