Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-25-2013, 08:01 PM   #1
1 Rivet Member

1965 20' Globetrotter
Montara , California
1965 Airstream Globetrotter 20’ - California

Title: 1965 Airstream Globetrotter 20’ - California
We just listed our 1965 Airstream Globetrotter for Sale on Airstream Classifieds.

Year: 1965 Make: Airstream Model: Globetrotter Length: 20'

This is a very nice vintage airstream, only 20 ft. long and weighs less than 3,000 lbs. This trailer has an 8 gallon black water tank with a new gate valve, and a 30 gallon fresh water tank. All appliances tested and in great working order and all match. Good hot water heater and forced air furnace.

All electric systems (12 volt and 110 volt) and water systems (supply and drainage) work great. All exterior lights, interior lights, electric brakes, windows and screens all in good working order. Roof top solar panel keeps the battery fully charged in between road trips. Good solid frame. Good solid sub floor. Both propane tanks are new, fueled up, and ready to use. New tires and recently re-packed wheel bearings.

This little trailer has 3 awnings: one on the rear window, the street side window and a large one on the curb side. All very nice condition and in good working order.

The bathroom is clean with toilet and shower and sink with 2 small closets. The kitchen has nice counter space, long couch with storage underneath. Nice size sink. The front has a dinette with storage under the seat's and a cabinet above.

Recent work (past four months) new custom made curtains, new cushions (high end foam with custom made covers), new electric brakes, repacked wheel bearings, new tires, roof-top solar panel, new deep cycle marine battery, new thetford toilet (incl new flange), hydroflame forced air furnace (spark ignition w/thermostat), new CO2 monitor, new jack, new propane tanks and cover.

These little globetrotters are getting harder and harder to find. This trailer is road-ready and waiting for you.
You can contact us by filling in the form on the right hand column of the ad listing:

http://www.airstreamclassifieds.com/...20-california/
dzuroski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2013, 11:08 AM   #2

1966 17' Caravel
Los Angeles , California
1965 Airstream Globetrotter 20’ - California

Hello, dzuroski, I had trouble logging in last night so I'm not certain that you got my message. I am interested in your Globetrotter - it looks really terrific. Will you telephone me? Thank you. Gracie 310.463.3457.
Gracieandcat is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags