17 - Arizona
I just posted a new ad on Airstream Classifieds.
This 17 foot, 1964 Caravel
is a first class, no expense spared, luxury vehicle. While staying true to the original vintage design, this RV has been completely renovated and upgraded to fulfill any modern desire. The interior of the Caravel
began as an empty shell, so everything is brand-new or has been custom made specifically for this trailer. Rear bath, two conversion-style sleeping areas, and multiple amenities listed below. With this vehicle, you can travel anywhere in style and comfort.
• Polished to a classic mirror finish.
• New axle, underbelly pan, reinforced frame with square tubing and leveling system.
• Brand new drainage systems, black, white and grey water tanks.
• New tires with custom-made hubcaps.
• Retractable awning with checker-board styled pattern.
• Dual propane tanks and storage unit which match the mirrored exterior.
• Rooftop solar panels, batteries, and separate generator for power no matter where you travel.
• Spray Insulation used to seal entire bottom and body.
• A classic black, white, and grey motif with checkerboard curtains for a vintage aesthetic.
• Bamboo flooring with black and white tile in the bathroom.
• Lime green accents around the cabinetry and seating with Airstream symbol stitching.
• Dining area and lengthwise seating both convert into sleeping areas.
• Modern appliances: refrigerator, microwave, propane stove top with a built-in kitchen sink.
• Self-monitoring gas alarm system.
• Hand-crafted range hood designed to resemble a miniature Caravel.
• State-of-the-art entertainment: flat screen TV, surround-sound speakers
• Internet and cable plug-in ready.
• Advanced plumbing: new bathroom sink, toilet
• Custom-made glass shower with Airstream symbol on the door.
• Generous storage space, above-head cabinetry.
• Discreet units under the seating areas, and dovetail pull-out drawers.
• A/C and heating included.
This Caravel was crafted with much love and attention to detail. We hope it goes to a wonderful home.