Airstream Tradewind 24 - Illinois
I just posted a new ad on Airstream Classifieds.
This is a very original, unrestored Airstream however much of the difficult work has been accomplished. It was delivered to a gentleman in Ohio on July 6, 1964
according to the owners manual.
Photos taken on April 24, 2016
Overall Length – 24′ 8″
Overall Width – 96″
Overall Height – 8′ 10″
Weight 3480 Lbs.
Hitch Weight 350 Lbs.
Clear Illinois title
Previous owner hired P&S Trailer in Ohio to do the following work:
1. Installed a new axle, tires and rims.
2. Installed electric brakes
3. Installed new door and window seals
4. Install grey water tank (Originally this model did not have a grey tank).
5. Install new fresh water tank and pump (recently tested and works great).
6. Install new pigtail wiring.
7. Install new taillights and clearance lights.
8. New cushions.
9. Repaired soft spot in floor by the entry door.
10. Installed new toilet
11. Installed new propane tanks and regulator.
12. Installed new hot water heater
I recently installed a Maxxair Vent Fan that works great.
You can contact us by filling in the form on the right hand column of the ad listing: