Airstream Globetrotter 19 - Virginia
I just posted a new ad on Airstream Classifieds.
A rare trailer -- small, light, one axle. It's a great renovation project or use it as is (we used it to sleep in and cook food while camping).
Hate to part with it but we are downsizing. We purchased the trailer in 2002 and have done a few renovations on the trailer (in 2005):
- replaced vinyl tile flooring
- reupholstered the couches
- replaced the toilet (but never used it--did not want to mess with black water tank)
- added spare tire rack under front of trailer
- added electric brakes (they need work)
- new tail light covers ("wedding cake" style lens)
- started shining it in 2008 (sides have been polished once--polisher included with trailer)
Details on the trailer:
- original kitchen appliances
- oven works
- the refrigerator was never started (propane)
- the original heater in place (never used)
- original water heater and water holding tank in place (never tested)
- original bathtub, hand held shower, towel rack and soap rack
- 2 propane tanks
- interior lights work on street power or battery -
cyclo polisher included - tires were purchased in 2008 (3,000 miles on them)
- the vinyl tile floor has an outline of where rug laid on the floor for several years
- small dents behind propane tanks where spare tire used to reside
- trailer has small dings from years of use...no major dents.
- one side window, front and back windows have plexiglass
- electric brakes weren't working when we towed it in August
- refrigerator (we never tried to start it)
- heater (we never tried to start it)
- water heater/water holding tank (we never used)
- there was a water leak in front vent area in 2009 due to large snow storm (drawer on front seating area shows water damage).
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you have any questions. Trailer is sold "as is". We do have Virginia title.
You can contact us by filling in the form on the right hand column of the ad listing: