Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 10-20-2018, 06:04 PM   #1
3 Rivet Member
 
CraigFulton's Avatar
 
1962 22' Safari
Saint Petersburg , Florida
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 109
Images: 53
Send a message via ICQ to CraigFulton
1962 Airstream Safari 22 - Florida

Title: 1962 Airstream Safari 22 - Florida
I just posted a new ad on Airstream Classifieds.

1962 Airstream Safari 22' FULLY RESTORED.

This was a split shell full restoration. Repaired the frame and coated in POR-15. New floor and belly pan. It's probably 90% new. The other 10% is because of the original walls. Other wise all new:
Insulation, wiring, plumbing, electrical panel, water pump, hot water heater, heater, AC, fridge, TV, cabinetry, NEW AXLE, lighting... the only original pieces not replaced but refinished: tub, toilet, sinks, and two cabinet doors. I have all the photos from the 2 year complete restoration.
Single axle means it's easy to tow and brand new axle with brakes. Everything works. It's ready to go and enjoy.

I recently bought a cabin so i know I won't ever use this. I'll give all the tools for polishing and left over parts I had from the restore.
You can contact us by filling in the form on the right hand column of the ad listing:

http://www.airstreamclassifieds.com/...ri-22-florida/
CraigFulton is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
1962 Airstream Globetrotter - Florida tbj96001 Airstream Classifieds 0 06-07-2017 11:35 AM
1962 Airstream Ambassador 28 - Florida choochoo Airstream Classifieds 0 02-22-2015 10:07 AM
1962 Airstream Flying Cloud 22 - Florida Minkeman Airstream Classifieds 0 10-15-2014 11:07 AM
1962 Airstream Ambassador 28’ - Florida shady62 Airstream Classifieds 0 10-28-2013 12:36 PM


Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by the Airstream, Inc. or any of its affiliates. Airstream is a registered trademark of Airstream Inc. All rights reserved. Airstream trademark used under license to Social Knowledge LLC.




Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:31 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.