Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-18-2018, 02:11 PM   #1

New York , New York
1962 Airstream Globetrotter 19 - Tennessee

Title: 1962 Airstream Globetrotter 19 - Tennessee
I just posted a new ad on Airstream Classifieds.

This is a beautiful vintage 1962 19’ GlobeTrotter that has been kept in exceptional condition. It has a great skin and has been stored indoors most of its life. All the original appliances are in amazing working condition with little use. This is a California Airstream. I purchased it in 2015 with the intent of spending my upcoming retirement traveling the country. A recently discovered medical condition will make my vision impossible. I had the Airstream trailered to my daughter’s house outside of Memphis, TN. It has been kept in an indoor storage facility in Collierville ever since. It had been updated with roof Solar Panels, Dometec Ceiling Air Conditioner, flat screen TC/DVD and Sony Stereo/CD player. It has a full bathroom with toilet, tub and shower. Wood was redone. New plumbing and bathroom floor. New cushions, curtains and upholstery. New heavy duty battery.
It needs nothing! Propane tanks are even full. Red wheels and original chrome hubs.Too much more to list.
I live in NY but my daughter, Tamara, will gladly show the trailer.
This is too nice an Airstream not to be used and enjoyed. Will be glad to answer any questions you may have.
Michael Gelman
516-982-9015
You can contact us by filling in the form on the right hand column of the ad listing:

http://www.airstreamclassifieds.com/...-19-tennessee/
Hamptonsman is offline   Reply With Quote