Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 12-04-2014, 10:28 AM   #1
Rivet Master

2003 22' International CCD
Kiln , Mississippi
1960's stove and hot water external vents

Title: Add New - Airstream Trailer Classifieds - Airstream Trailers For Sale
I just posted a new ad on Airstream Classifieds.

I have the original water heater vent cover and the stove vent pipe and external cover from a 1965/66 Caravel for sale. All the internal baffles and covers for both. They show very low age damage - they actually look better than any I have seen in any rally. My intention was to retrofit mine but have since sold the trailer. I came across these in the back of my garage. this is what I paid for them after some negotiations. Pictures upon request. I will include a bag of Olympic rivets in the deal - I don't know how many there are but it will be most of what you will need for the install.

Shipping will be actual amount in addition to the $115 -I will not profit off the cost of shipping. These are light in weight but have some size so plan for that if you would like a quote.
You can contact us by filling in the form on the right hand column of the ad listing:

http://www.airstreamclassifieds.com/...xternal-vents/
clancy_boy is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags