Airstream Tradewind 24 - South Carolina
I just posted a new ad on Airstream Classifieds.
1960-Airstream TradeWind Land Yacht – Single Axle – Very Good Condition
$11,995 or best offer
TradeWind single axle Airstreams are one of the most sought after and collectible of all Airstream trailers. This Airstream 24 footer was purchased to be converted into a vending trailer but it was decided that it would be a shame to convert such a good, original, exceptionally well cared for, Airstream. It is one of the most sought after Airstreams because of its useful size, easy towing and light weight (3130 lbs.). These campers retain their value better than any other. Use it for years, maintain it and sell for a good profit. Great family project!
LINK TO MORE PHOTOS: (copy and paste to formula line)
• FREE Jestco Products Airstream polishing kit included with purchase if mirror finish is wanted (www.jestcoproducts.com
• Clear title.
• New LED Super Bright running lights.
• New LED Super Bright taillights with polished stainless housings.
• New Spare tire cover
• Reconditioned and polished Airstream Front and Rear emblems.
• New Awning cover
• Rear bath in good condition.
• Original deluxe cabinets and light fixtures (all work 110vac and 12V).
• Rare Dining booth sofa converts to double bed.
• Mid bedroom with twin beds.
• New bed covers and pillows
• Sleeps 4 very comfortably.
• New blinds on all windows.
• Cold later model AC unit. – works very well.
• Original bathroom fan (rare)
• Refurbished Black water tank.
• Grey water tank (20 gal) added for remote camping or boon docking.
• Original working propane heater.
• New 30 amp electrical cord with ‘Marinco’ sealed AC inlet.
• New entry step
• Tires (Good). Later model wheels.
• Original hubcaps
• Plenty of storage areas with original cabinets and drawer dividers
• Two 20#LPG tanks with regulator.
• Screen door in excellent condition.
• New rock guard with tinted Lexan.
• Original jack stands included (4).
• New wiring harness (modern 7-blade)
• Electric Brakes
• Electric refrigerator.
• Non-smoker or pets.
• Solid floor with industrial carpets squares
• New hitch connector 2 5/16” ball
• New Safety chain
• Original warranty sheet still hangs in closet.
Exterior – All new running lights and LED tail lights. New ‘Marinco’ electrical connector with all new electrical line (30 amp). Original windows except 1 plexiglass
Interior – Mostly original condition. Original wood is in good condition. Electric Refrigerator. Solid floor. Carpet squares in good condition. Original water filter system. Gas light.
Aluminum skin - This aluminum skin is in very good condition but has some minor scratches and dings which are expected for its age. Body has NO corrosion and has previously been polished. Some damage to right side as seen in pictures. This camper would polish to a mirror finish with minimal effort using the polishing kit included.
Water - Can be hooked directly to city water. Original tanks is still in place but has been bypassed for city water use. Gas water heater works well..
Wheels and tires –The tires are not new but appear to be in good condition. Bearing have recently been greased.
Overseas buyers – Camper can be shipped overseas via the PORT OF CHARLESTON. (I can help arrange delivery if needed)
Misc – I have described the camper to the best of my limited knowledge on campers but as always, because the camper is nearly 57 years old I highly recommend that you have a look at it before purchasing.
Purchase information: $1000 cash deposit required at time of sale and CASH balance upon pickup. I will take a cashier’s check or Money order but camper cannot be picked up or delivered until completely cleared (usually 6- 10 days or so).
call or text 864-363-2591
You can contact us by filling in the form on the right hand column of the ad listing: