Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 11-26-2016, 07:00 PM   #1
1 Rivet Member

1995 25' Excella
Vintage Kin Owner
Vintage Kin Owner
Myrtle Creek , Oregon
1957 Silver Streak Clipper

Title:
I just posted a new ad on Airstream Classifieds.

SOLD.

Really straight body, all aluminum interior, only two very small dents, hardly even noticeable. I have not seen a straighter old shell. All aluminum interior cabinetry. The interior is front dining table/bed, then kitchen, then bathroom and closet with a large rear bed. This is my favorite layout as I do not like the galley style bedrooms. The outside of this trailer is in great shape for a 60 year old trailer. There is some metal reaction right around the wheel wells as is with all old clippers as the aluminum has been in contact with steel for almost 60 years. The interior floor around the front door will need to be replaced, the belly pan will need a lot of work or replaced as the interior water tank leaked and ruined the floor around the door and rotted the belly pan. Let me know what questions you have and I will try to answer them. I towed this trailer 150 miles, I checked the hubs every 50 miles and they were cold. Trailer tows great.
You can contact us by filling in the form on the right hand column of the ad listing:

http://www.airstreamclassifieds.com/...treak-clipper/
Howdy is offline   Reply With Quote