Old 08-16-2018, 11:15 PM   #1

1953 21' Flying Cloud
Wenatchee , Washington
1953 Airstream Flying Cloud 21 - Washington

Title: 1953 Airstream Flying Cloud 21 - Washington
I just posted a new ad on Airstream Classifieds.

1953 Airstream Flying Cloud VIN #7479
Located in Wenatchee, WA
I’m happy to connect you with professionals who can recommend this vintage Airstream.
Over a hundred more photos and a video walk-through available in my public posts on Facebook.

Completed at the factory in Los Angeles, CA. Sold out of Idaho Falls at the Elswood dealership. Free and clear, clean 1953 title in-hand, current registration in-hand, all in my name. Letter of Origin from Airstream Inc. in-hand completed by Mr. Chris R. Beaver, Owner Relations Rep. Insurance Company “stated market value” in-hand. Two professional appraisals in-hand. Polished, sealed, and waxed.

No black water sewage, no bathroom. New electrical inlet, new breaker box. New hitch jack, new wheel bearings, receipts in-hand, completed by Monsterpolish LLC. Supporting paperwork available at showing and included with your purchase.

Tons of extras included with your purchase so you are ready to hit the road: front door step, hitch lock, wheel chocks, stacker jacks, trunk lock, vintage barometer.

Specifications: Overall length 21ft; Body length 19ft; Overall height 8’4”; Inside height 6’4”; Overall width 7’1”; Inside width 6’10”; Dry weight 2540#; Hitch weight 250#.

This park model has front dinette click-clack couches that convert into a twin-sized bed, and the back benches convert into a bed with newly upholstered 6” thick new high density foam, larger than queen size (fits the wall curve).

Dixie Wanderer: Oven over 450 degrees, broiler with three levels, stove with working clock, working stove vent fan. Marvel Fridge with icebox under 20 degrees. Panel-Ray furnace, gas boon-docking light, original electric light fixtures, and door-in-a-door with screen. New custom made 100% cotton white curtains. Exterior track for an awning. Rare 13 panel end-cap design in front and rear – interior and exterior.

Double sink, grained wood cabinets, bamboo floor, porch light, 3 roof vents, steel bumper, escape-type rear window. “Frosted ice crystal” red Formica galley tops with matching removable dinette table, original dinette couch seating. Two original Flying Cloud placards, art deco logo nameplate, and Elswood dealership plate.

An American icon. This is a purists dream for serious collectors, or a blank canvas for updating and creating your personal vision. A luxury 1950’s home in an airplane shell! Purchase this Flying Cloud and watch it go up in value. A rolling museum. Careful dedication to the original 1953 design has been observed during restoration.

I look forward to making an appointment with you to share this treasure, show you my paperwork, secure your purchase with a deposit, and sign the sales agreement! Please call or text to schedule.

Thank you!

Ben C. Shuts, LICSW
(415) 444-6580

Wenatchee, WA
You can contact us by filling in the form on the right hand column of the ad listing:

http://www.airstreamclassifieds.com/...21-washington/
benshuts is offline   Reply With Quote