Old 03-17-2017, 11:57 AM   #1
DentsAndFiliform

2014 28' Flying Cloud
Monrovia , California
15" Aluminum Wheels and Marathon Tires (plus spare)

Title:
I just posted a new ad on Airstream Classifieds.

5 wheels and tires from our 2014 28 ft. Flying Cloud. I believe the four aluminum wheels are Sendel 15 in. rims. The spare steel wheel is a Dexstar. Wheel specs are 16x6, 6 lug bolt pattern 5.5 in, offset of 0, with a center bore of 4.25 in. I'm using the hub caps on our new wheels so they are not included. The tires are Goodyear Marathon ST225/75R15s; Load Range D and have about 6,000 miles on them. The spare has never been used. They have been well maintained an kept at 65psi. They are being replaced with 16” Michelin LTX M/S2’s. We are asking $500 for the set of five or $125 each for the tires on aluminum wheels and $100 for the spare on the steel wheel. They are available for free pickup in Monrovia, California (near Pasadena, California). I'm also willing to deliver them free within 50 miles of Monrovia. You will have to pay to have them shipped to you if that’s what you want. If you have questions, you can call (626) 888-4369. Please leave a message if no-one is home.
You can contact us by filling in the form on the right hand column of the ad listing:

http://www.airstreamclassifieds.com/...es-plus-spare/
Dents is offline   Reply With Quote