lubbock , Texas
My 31' only sleeps two

jump is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 11:06 PM   #16
Rivet Master
2015 25' FB Eddie Bauer
Western , ** Big Sky Country ** Montana
Originally Posted by dkottum View Post
I've heard Airstreams feed six, seat four, and sleep two. On that advice I'd leave those clumsy EB seats and table at home and put my European recliners in. The hatch is the magnificent idea here.

doug k
Remember to qualify ... finesse is in the eyes of the beholder. We find the fold-up seats to be anything but clumsy... rather they are very utilitarian, comfortable, and with superior breathable fabric coverings. The removable table is designed to make the rear accessed cargo area usable for need to fold and stow a table as in some models. The table top can be handily secured under the bed or simply placed on top of the bed and easily secured there as well. The posts store in the closet.

Storage under the seats is best accomplished with portable storage containers which can be easily moved forward when utilizing the huge rear storage area - we do miss the style of overhead bins of the FC for ease of access. But, then, this was designed as an international trim level with that style of overhead storage + a rear opening hatch.

If you are looking for recliners, then suggest a different model... it actually makes a measurable difference in your opinion if you own one... that is why AS makes so many different models / designs.

~~~~~~ mefly2 ~~~~~>>>
AIR 44105 /WBCCI - formerly 2015-1; Yamaha XT250
:>) ducts are now in a row w / 2015 ducted air :>)
* 2015 Duramax 2500 Diesel * Honda EU3000iS
<>2015 International LE Eddie Bauer FB25<>
mefly2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 11:27 PM   #17
Rivet Master
2012 25' Flying Cloud
Battle Lake , Minnesota
Thanks mefly2, owner experience is good.

We had planned on the Eddie Bauer when we went shopping for our present Airstream. Tried the stowing routine, and that was our assessment of it. I like the ability to convert that space to other use, including recliners, and that's how we would use it. But the 25' FC front dinette just came out, a fresh new one was in stock, and won our favor.

doug k
dkottum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 11:56 AM   #18
2 Rivet Member
2012 25' FB Eddie Bauer
Austin , Texas
My two kids sleep in an 'L' configuration in the converted dinette. Every morning/evening we convert the back of the EB often spinning a DVD before bed. We love it.

"Stagr" Lee
2012-1/2 25' Eddie Bauer
StagrLee is offline   Reply With Quote