Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 11-04-2013, 07:14 PM   #57
3 Rivet Member
 
2 Cowboys's Avatar
 
1979 31' Sovereign
Livingston , texas
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 248
Quote:
Originally Posted by pharmgeek View Post
pharm=pharmacy i am a clinical pharmacist by profession....i work in primary care, kinda sorta of like a nurse practitioner at a va medical center...take care of our awesome veterans!
good job!!
__________________

__________________
2 Cowboys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 07:15 PM   #58
Rivet Master
 
wxbuoy's Avatar
 
1991 35' Airstream 350
Carriere , Mississippi
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 1,205
Send a message via Skype™ to wxbuoy
You are awesome for taking care of them!


Thank you for your service!!
__________________

__________________
Dave and Felicia
wxbuoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 07:19 PM   #59
Rivet Master
 
PharmGeek's Avatar

 
2014 30' FB FC Bunk
Hoover , Alabama
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 3,377
Well - I do get paid so that helps

But the vets are great - a wild variety of personality types - boy do I have stories - save a few of those for around the campfire.
__________________
“The atoms of our bodies are traceable to stars that manufactured them...We are not figuratively, but literally stardust.”


PharmGeek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 07:47 PM   #60
3 Rivet Member
 
2016 27' Flying Cloud
Streator , Illinois
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 129
PharmGeek...thought that's what it meant...I'm a retail pharmacist...did 30 years at the hospital level then moved to retail in 2000...198 days until retirement (but who's counting?)...waiting for the AS to be delivered in Spring, 2014 then we're off to see the good ole USA...hopefully our paths will cross...JIM
__________________
jbroedlow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 07:49 PM   #61
4 Rivet Member
 
2013 28' International
Bozeman , Montana
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 350
Images: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by PharmGeek View Post
oh and for the record, I am equally excited about meeting every airstreamer....regardless of sexual orientation, gender, political persuasion, race/ethnicity, etc...good to see that airstreamers appear to be an open minded group of folks willing to happily accept the diversity of the community!!! Hope to see you all on the road!
Love the comment PharmGeek. My wife and I were at our first Airstream event a few weeks ago, Urban Air. Had a great time meeting a lot of people that all shared the love of travel and our silver twinkies.
__________________
HeadWest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 08:37 PM   #62
Moderator
 
blmitch5's Avatar

 
2006 19' International CCD
Olathe , Kansas
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 4,221
Images: 1
Well of y'all are looking for a fun rally we have one in June. It's the 4th annual FOD rally in Hot Springs AR.

http://www.airforums.com/forums/cale...-6;&e=1143&c=1

We always welcome FFODs. (Friends of Friends of Dorothy)
__________________
Get involved and sign up for a Rally!
http://www.airforums.com/forums/calendar.php
WBCCI 4973
blmitch5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 09:41 AM   #63
1 Rivet Member
 
1984 34' Excella
1977 Argosy 24
Wyoming , Ontario
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 13
Images: 5
Congratulations - looks beautiful!!!
__________________
dan.hennaert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 10:18 AM   #64
Rivet Master
 
PharmGeek's Avatar

 
2014 30' FB FC Bunk
Hoover , Alabama
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 3,377
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbroedlow View Post
PharmGeek...thought that's what it meant...I'm a retail pharmacist...did 30 years at the hospital level then moved to retail in 2000...198 days until retirement (but who's counting?)...waiting for the AS to be delivered in Spring, 2014 then we're off to see the good ole USA...hopefully our paths will cross...JIM

oh you lucky dog you!! You are almost there!!

I am spoiled now at the VA, written charts or prescriptions to decipher...all typed in the chart

Anyway, well, I think after you retire...you should go camping, lock the doors, play good music with friends "for the express purpose of calming nerves, reducing anxiety and stress and generally fighting ennui. may or may not involve tea and salacious gossip." - aka - as my gay friends like to say "have a kiki" - oh if only I had that youtube video right now to post. plus or minus the wig, lashes, and the heels.
__________________
“The atoms of our bodies are traceable to stars that manufactured them...We are not figuratively, but literally stardust.”


PharmGeek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 11:07 AM   #65
3 Rivet Member
 
2 Cowboys's Avatar
 
1979 31' Sovereign
Livingston , texas
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 248
Quote:
Originally Posted by PharmGeek View Post
oh you lucky dog you!! You are almost there!! I am spoiled now at the VA, written charts or prescriptions to decipher...all typed in the chart Anyway, well, I think after you retire...you should go camping, lock the doors, play good music with friends "for the express purpose of calming nerves, reducing anxiety and stress and generally fighting ennui. may or may not involve tea and salacious gossip." - aka - as my gay friends like to say "have a kiki" - oh if only I had that youtube video right now to post. plus or minus the wig, lashes, and the heels.
LoL, I've seen that video... it's hysterical. Bianca is a friend of mine. She's a character!!
__________________
2 Cowboys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2013, 06:59 AM   #66
Rivet Master
 
Remax gal's Avatar
 
2014 27' FB Eddie Bauer
Lake Placid , Florida
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 641
Quote:
Originally Posted by PharmGeek View Post
oh and for the record, I am equally excited about meeting every airstreamer....regardless of sexual orientation, gender, political persuasion, race/ethnicity, etc...good to see that airstreamers appear to be an open minded group of folks willing to happily accept the diversity of the community!!! Hope to see you all on the road!
I agree with you PharmGeek! My husband and I FINALLY took the big step yesterday and ordered our 2014 FB Eddie Bauer. I was so excited I about peed all over myself! I am a mother of an adult gay son who has been in a relationship with a wonderful person and we ADORE them to pieces. We look forward to having them join us on trips whenever possible. But whether they are with us or it's just the two of us, we also look forward to meeting EVERYONE!! Hope to start our travels in late February. Yipee!!
__________________
Let the good times roll!! Laura
Remax gal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2013, 09:02 AM   #67
Rivet Master
 
PharmGeek's Avatar

 
2014 30' FB FC Bunk
Hoover , Alabama
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 3,377
Quote:
Originally Posted by Remax gal View Post

I agree with you PharmGeek! My husband and I FINALLY took the big step yesterday and ordered our 2014 FB Eddie Bauer. I was so excited I about peed all over myself! I am a mother of an adult gay son who has been in a relationship with a wonderful person and we ADORE them to pieces. We look forward to having them join us on trips whenever possible. But whether they are with us or it's just the two of us, we also look forward to meeting EVERYONE!! Hope to start our travels in late February. Yipee!!
Wooohooooooooo!! Congrats!! I on the other hand DID pee myself with excitement! You just were not excited enough
__________________
“The atoms of our bodies are traceable to stars that manufactured them...We are not figuratively, but literally stardust.”


PharmGeek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2013, 12:15 PM   #68
Moderator
 
blmitch5's Avatar

 
2006 19' International CCD
Olathe , Kansas
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 4,221
Images: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Remax gal View Post
I agree with you PharmGeek! My husband and I FINALLY took the big step yesterday and ordered our 2014 FB Eddie Bauer. I was so excited I about peed all over myself! I am a mother of an adult gay son who has been in a relationship with a wonderful person and we ADORE them to pieces. We look forward to having them join us on trips whenever possible. But whether they are with us or it's just the two of us, we also look forward to meeting EVERYONE!! Hope to start our travels in late February. Yipee!!
How exciting! You will have to keep u all posted when you get your new toy!
__________________
Get involved and sign up for a Rally!
http://www.airforums.com/forums/calendar.php
WBCCI 4973
blmitch5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2013, 12:20 PM   #69
Rivet Master
 
Remax gal's Avatar
 
2014 27' FB Eddie Bauer
Lake Placid , Florida
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 641
Quote:
Originally Posted by PharmGeek View Post
Wooohooooooooo!! Congrats!! I on the other hand DID pee myself with excitement! You just were not excited enough
Too funny PharmGeek!! I have been having Airstream dreams for months and months now! I'm pretty sure when I get the phone call that it's ready - that's when it will actually start running down my leg!!
__________________
Let the good times roll!! Laura
Remax gal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2013, 12:22 PM   #70
Rivet Master
 
Remax gal's Avatar
 
2014 27' FB Eddie Bauer
Lake Placid , Florida
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 641
Quote:
Originally Posted by blmitch5 View Post
How exciting! You will have to keep u all posted when you get your new toy!
I most definitely will! You will all get pretty tired of me I'm sure!!
__________________

__________________
Let the good times roll!! Laura
Remax gal is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
11,000 BTU A/C in a 20' Airstream Getaways Full-Timing, Winter Living & Workamping 27 09-29-2012 09:29 AM
New Atwood Tankless wharfrat8995 Water Heaters, Filters & Pumps 5 03-13-2012 05:43 PM
new member Gregsch Member Introductions 6 03-07-2012 07:14 PM
New WD System TG Twinkie Towing, Tow Vehicles & Hitches 4 03-06-2012 06:41 PM
Airstream Excella eBay Watch Airstreams on eBay 0 03-06-2012 02:00 PM


Virginia Campgrounds

Reviews provided by




Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:56 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Airstream is a registered trademark of Airstream Inc. All rights reserved. Airstream trademark used under license to Social Knowledge LLC.