Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Airstream Forums > Airstream Community Forums > Airstream Lifestyle > Friends of Dorothy
Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Closed Thread

Old 03-03-2015, 04:43 PM   #101
1 Rivet Member

Hi blmitch

Would like to join this group June 12-15. This will be my first rally. Sounds like I am starting at the top! You all sound wonderful. New AS 27 will be delivered first week of May, so this will be my shakedown cruise. I'll be on my own as my partner cannot make this trip. I hope to convince her it is worth moving some things around. Anyway, am making a reservation this evening and hope to be part of the fun.

All the best,

Itldo ( also known as Margi)
Old 03-03-2015, 06:22 PM   #102
3 Rivet Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheriff1 View Post
Maybe you can convert him... To Airstreams I mean.

Sent from my iPhone using Airstream Forums
Bwwwwwaaaaaaahhhhhh!!! But he has to be cute.

Old 03-03-2015, 09:24 PM   #103

2006 19' International CCD
Olathe , Kansas
Quote:
Originally Posted by itldo View Post
Hi blmitch

Would like to join this group June 12-15. This will be my first rally. Sounds like I am starting at the top! You all sound wonderful. New AS 27 will be delivered first week of May, so this will be my shakedown cruise. I'll be on my own as my partner cannot make this trip. I hope to convince her it is worth moving some things around. Anyway, am making a reservation this evening and hope to be part of the fun.

All the best,

Itldo ( also known as Margi)

Woot woot! This will be a great place to start your new adventure with your Airstream and we hope your other half can make it.

Old 03-04-2015, 11:03 AM   #104
King of the Zebra Speedo

Obrien , Florida
Just ran across this from a friend on Facebook. Don't know anything about it, don't even know if they'd allow campers in, but thought y'all might want to look into it for next years rally.

https://roadtrippers.com/blog/doroth...-oz-theme-park

Seems to go with your theme a bit.

-Red, handing out ideas...
Old 03-05-2015, 07:38 PM   #105
1 Rivet Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by blmitch5 View Post
Woot woot! This will be a great place to start your new adventure with your Airstream and we hope your other half can make it.

Hi blmitch

Have been assigned space 82. Would love to be on the lake but I guess all have been reserved. My partner will be joining me. Yipppeee. Can't wait. Truly
newbie's here. This will be our first trip. We will be coming from SC. See you there!

Itldo.
Old 03-06-2015, 05:12 AM   #106

Olathe , Kansas
Quote:
Hi blmitch

Have been assigned space 82. Would love to be on the lake but I guess all have been reserved. My partner will be joining me. Yipppeee. Can't wait. Truly
newbie's here. This will be our first trip. We will be coming from SC. See you there!

Itldo.

That's fantastic! The lake sites fill up fast but you can call them and ask if anyone cancels to be moved. We are very excited to meet you both!
Old 03-10-2015, 06:24 PM   #107

Olathe , Kansas
Spring has sprung! Well at least in Kansas. We are FULL! This will be the largest FOD rally we have ever had! So with that said if you haven't RSVP'd yet please do so, we want to make sure everyone has the correct spot and that you received the discount. Here is the link to RSVP and please include your site number and your first names for the name tags. More to follow....

http://www.airforums.com/forums/cale...12;&e=1270&c=1
Old 03-11-2015, 06:22 AM   #108
3 Rivet Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by blmitch5 View Post
Spring has sprung! Well at least in Kansas. We are FULL! This will be the largest FOD rally we have ever had! So with that said if you haven't RSVP'd yet please do so, we want to make sure everyone has the correct spot and that you received the discount. Here is the link to RSVP and please include your site number and your first names for the name tags. More to follow....

http://www.airforums.com/forums/cale...12;&e=1270&c=1
Yeah!!!!!!

Old 03-11-2015, 08:02 PM   #109
BAB
Rivet Master

2015 30' Classic
2012 28' International
Greensboro , North Carolina
Glenn and I are going to Alumpalooza (26-30 May) on our way to Catherine's Landing. Curious as to if anyone else will do a similar stopoff at Jackson Center. Be fun to have a get together. Mark and Kerry were there last year and it was great (as always) to see them. We met another really nice couple as well....but they headed back to MD. Let me know if anyone else plans to be at the Mothership and I'll try coordinating something! Barry
ProPride 3P
AIR# 58452
WBCCI # 3430-Unit 21
Old 03-12-2015, 05:50 AM   #110

Olathe , Kansas
I wish we could go! It's on our list but it's a busy time for us. The day after the rally I have a sales meeting! Ugh
Old 03-12-2015, 06:51 AM   #111
Everyday is a GIFT !!

2015 30' Classic
Collins , Mississippi
Send a message via AIM to Nelson428
I'm gonna miss everyone again this year, i will be taking the Taste of the Blue Ridge Parkway starting June 1st
I hope Y'all have a great time looks like this year you have quite a group. Lots of folks always make the event more enjoyable.

J. Nelson
WBCCI # 5314
🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸
AirForums # 66116
Old 03-12-2015, 07:20 PM   #112

Olathe , Kansas
Yes that's twice now! Third time is a charm.
Old 03-13-2015, 06:00 AM   #113
Everyday is a GIFT !!

2015 30' Classic
Collins , Mississippi
Send a message via AIM to Nelson428
Hopefully I will get to meet everyone soon. Any thoughts on another event where everyone gets together? Maybe at a midwest rally ?

J. Nelson
WBCCI # 5314
🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸
AirForums # 66116
Old 03-14-2015, 03:42 PM   #114
1 Rivet Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BAB View Post
Glenn and I are going to Alumpalooza (26-30 May) on our way to Catherine's Landing. Curious as to if anyone else will do a similar stopoff at Jackson Center. Be fun to have a get together. Mark and Kerry were there last year and it was great (as always) to see them. We met another really nice couple as well....but they headed back to MD. Let me know if anyone else plans to be at the Mothership and I'll try coordinating something! Barry

Hello BAB

I am planning to go to Alumapalooza as well as Catherine's Landing.

Itldo
Old 03-26-2015, 09:46 PM   #115
Athens GA

1995 28' Excella
1989 34' Excella
1986 31' Sovereign
1987 34.5' Airstream 345
Athens , Georgia
Aluminum Under the Rainbow FOD Rally 2015

[QUOTE=itldo;1589627

Old 03-26-2015, 09:49 PM   #116
Athens GA

1995 28' Excella
1989 34' Excella
1986 31' Sovereign
1987 34.5' Airstream 345
Athens , Georgia
Quote:
Hi blmitch

Itldo.

Where in SC will you be coming from? We live in Athens GA. We usually stop in west Memphis and meet up with gtc Gerry and Jim at Tom Sawyer campground, then follow each other rest of the way. Who knows this year though, we will be in the Moho.......hope she gets us there. Lol. We are on our madden voyage for the season in myrtle beach SC right now. She has two new AC units and a fresh tune up and running great. Maybe we can meet up somewhere along the way too.

Dan

Sent from my iPad using Airstream Forums
Old 03-30-2015, 01:13 PM   #117
1 Rivet Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myrtle lynn View Post
Where in SC will you be coming from? We live in Athens GA. We usually stop in west Memphis and meet up with gtc Gerry and Jim at Tom Sawyer campground, then follow each other rest of the way. Who knows this year though, we will be in the Moho.......hope she gets us there. Lol. We are on our madden voyage for the season in myrtle beach SC right now. She has two new AC units and a fresh tune up and running great. Maybe we can meet up somewhere along the way too.

Dan

Hi Dan

We will be coming from Aiken SC.
Old 03-30-2015, 06:46 PM   #118
Rivet Master

2016 Interstate Grand Tour Ext
Wildwood , Florida
Send a message via Skype™ to wxbuoy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Myrtle lynn View Post

Dan

We are still trying to decide which route to take. Are you all going to be at Tom Sawyer on Wednesday or Thursday?
Old 03-30-2015, 08:29 PM   #119
Rivet Master

2014 25' FB International
Little Rock , Arkansas
We live in Little Rock, and I've heard that I-40 between LR and Memphis is even worse than usual due to the winter weather. You guys may have heard this already, but I thought I would pass it along in case. 79 from West Memphis to Stuttgart then 165 through England to LR is a little out of the way, but it's a good road. And if you go that way you are very close to Mississippi River State Park which is very nice.

Old 03-31-2015, 07:01 AM   #120
1 Rivet Member

Dave and Felicia

I can be there either day. But was planning to try and get that far Thursday. It's about 8.5 hours from Aiken. I would spend the night and go the rest of the way on Friday as it is just a few hours drive on Friday. Am happy to meet up with you Wednesday or Thursday.
Closed Thread

« Arkansas | Top | Hello FOD! »