Old 07-21-2013, 03:58 PM   #1
2 Rivet Member
2012 27' FB Classic
yakima , Washington
We always keep it picked up

We just spent another great week in the Airstream at Flagler state park in Washington state. As we are backing it up the people next to us in a very large motorhome stepped out and started talking to us about the trailer. We asked if they wanted to see the inside and in we go.

The people on the other side came in shortly after us and when we said hello we started talking about the trailer. They wanted to know what the décor was inside so we invited them in.

It amazes us how many people want to see inside of a Airstream. So we feel like we need to keep it picked up and everything put away. Guess people are just curious as to what they look like inside. We are proud of it and have no trouble with showing it, but no clothes on the floor.

Mike and Gloria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 04:08 PM   #2
65th Anniversary CLIPPER
1996 36' Clipper Bus
Tub City , British Columbia
When you get a chance, can you update your registry details so we know what your have to show????

"LOVE and LOSS, are two of the greatest emotions one can experience. -- I went to school to learn about "WHAT GOES UP MUST COME DOWN" but I had to live my life to learn the lesson of: 'WITH LOVE THERE WILL BE SORROW'."
David Stewart. (after loosing my NAVIGATOR)
masseyfarm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 04:57 PM   #3
Rivet Master
2006 23' Safari SE
Biloxi , Mississippi
If I don't keep everything that I am not using put away in it's proper place I would climbing over it just to move around or find a seat. Not much usable room in 14 ft of Airstream. A plus of that is I am ready for visitors on short notice.
WBCCI 10656 Southeastern Camping Unit
Associate European Unit
2006 Safari LS 23 ft
Formerly 1964 Bambi II

"I got a fever and the only prescription is more cowbell"
AWCHIEF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 05:10 PM   #4
Rivet Master
2012 30' International
Vintage Kin Owner
Bad Axe , Michigan
This happens. We went to a retirement party a week ago. The guy and my husband worked together for many years and two companies. We were invited and told we could bring the trailer as it was about 4 hours away. We parked in the yard next to his new 5th wheel. All day Saturday we had constant requests to see the trailer. I couldn't even go to use the bathroom without people following me. Once they were in they didn't want to leave. This has occurred so often that we keep the bed made and everything spotless.
2012 30' International Serenity
1947 Spartan Manor
2005 28' Safari LS - traded
1977 31' International Sovereign - sold
2012 Ford F250 Superduty Crewcab

WBCCI# 1007 Air#2158
dkrug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 07:00 AM   #5
Rivet Master

1999 30' Excella 1000
Nellysford , Virginia
As with many Airstreamers, we've had the same experiences. Even after more than two years of owning her, we're still so happy and proud. We're glad to show her off. We'll join AWCHIEF (Michael) at The Canopener in Florida just after New Years, along with about 150 of our new best friends in Airstreams to celebrate the arrival 2014. It's a "canopener" because many of us do an Open House on Saturday to see what's new and improved in our friend's interiors.
Greg and Linda Heuer
'99 Excella 30 w/HAHA - The Silver Otter
'08 Chevy LTZ 2500HD 6.6 DuraMax
TAC VA-18 | WBCCI 1927 - Unit 149 | AIR 53869
Silver Otter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 07:34 AM   #6
2 Rivet Member
2012 27' FB Classic
yakima , Washington
Thank you for the reply. How do I change the registry? I would appreciate some help doing that.
Mike and Gloria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 07:52 AM   #7
2 Rivet Member
2012 25' Flying Cloud
Tuttle , Oklahoma
Click on User CP on the upper left side of the site. Click on Edit Details on the profile section. Scroll down until you see the Trailer section. There's a drop down list where you will find your trailer. Be sure to Save Changes at the bottom of the screen.

M. Smith is offline   Reply With Quote

2012 classic, 2013 classic