We are doing some electrical home work and do not have access to a 2013/2014 Classic 30 with twin beds. Normally accessible outlets are my concern.
Going from the rear to the front:
1. Some photos on other models show an AC outlet on the street side of the night stand between the twin beds. Does that apply to a Classic 30?
2. A duplex or single power outlet for the bedroom TV. Is it a duplex or single outlet? If a factory inverter is installed, a single outlet with blue label is provided.
3. A duplex outlet with GFI is in the bathroom above the sink.
4. Is it a duplex or single outlet for the Television above the dinette? If an inverter is factory installed, then there could be a single outlet with blue label there as well.
5. A duplex outlet with GFI is above the kitchen sink.
6. A duplex outlet is shown in a photo above the "end table" in front of the dinette and a blue label inverter outlet shows there as well. Is the blue label outlet a single or duplex outlet?
Are there any power outlets on either side of the lounge sofa for computer etc use?
Are there any other normally accessible outlets?