Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 12-20-2015, 05:29 PM   #1
1 Rivet Member

2024 30' Classic
The Berkshires , MA
Parkit360HD

My wife and I are scheduled for our Demo of our new 2016 Classic on Tuesday and we are so excited. We'll be headed to LA from Massachusetts January 2nd ... hoping for sunny skies!

Anybody out there using a Parkit360 with their Airstream? It seems like a great thing to have along the way. Any thoughts welcome!
mrg1960 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2016, 11:05 PM   #2
3 Rivet Member

2016 30' Classic
Rocklin , California
Park it 360 HD

I have the trailer dolly and I am impressed with the quality .
If you do not have enough swing room for your tow vehicle the dolly can back your trailer smoothly into some pretty tight spots. The fact that the trailers brakes function as well while using the unit prevents down hill runs by the trailer.
I plan on carrying mine in my trucks shell.
Gamehawkers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2016, 05:18 AM   #3
4 Rivet Member

2016 30' Classic
Houston , Texas
I have the dolly and really like it. I have a 2016 Classic and my garage door leaves about 12 " on either size. The dolly permits me to 'thread the needle' with confidence. In addition, the unit is lightweight and therefore can be easily placed in my pick-up tow vehicle.

Incidentally, I also use a ProPride hitch on my AS. Sean @ ProPride fabricated a special adapter for me so that I could easily connect the ProPride hitch to the Parkit360 dolly. If you also use or plan to use a ProPride hitch (highly recommended for a 30' AS), I will send you pictures of the fabricated piece - just private message me.

Final thought: check your 2016 Classic bathroom mirror - mine just detached, fell to the floor after bouncing off the door, toilet, etc.

Good lick. See you on the trail. Dennis
dhroberts is offline   Reply With Quote